What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
So we're desperate to offload players, and one of the players we've told can leave actually turns out to be in demand (miracle of miracles!!), at which point we decide that as he's so in demand we'd rather keep him? Makes sense to me...

Yeah, I was a bit lost with the logic of that comment myself.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Manu is 32 in 2020, why wouId we want to keep him after he has peaked and is on decline, if better options are available,
I actually agree re Mau but its more the point that the person who has signed these players is the same person trying to get rid of them yet he has been given the big tick of approval to keep on keeping on. Im obviously missing something.
Hopefully "Relationships 101" will prove successful.
"Now all you blokes who we are attempting to pi*s off. I want you to become bestest buddies until we find someone who will take you off our hands". Yeah. That'll work.

Chipmunk

Coach
I actually agree re Mau but its more the point that the person who has signed these players is the same person trying to get rid of them yet he has been given the big tick of approval to keep on keeping on. Im obviously missing something.
Hopefully "Relationships 101" will prove successful.
"Now all you blokes who we are attempting to pi*s off. I want you to become bestest buddies until we find someone who will take you off our hands". Yeah. That'll work.

We appear "lost" in every aspect for 2019. I'm prepared to just right it off now, and we're only in the first week of November!

Chipmunk

Coach
This is Parra Chippy. Expect the unexpected. Miracles sometimes happen. As Parra fans we are always hopeful.

I think 2019 will lead to the change that we need to have, from front office, entire coaching staff and most of the roster. I'm expecting a completely different place in 18 months time.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Is there anybody we arent trying to offload? Who is making these decisions? A coach who is also on his way out?
Frighteningly the article also states Mennings has 2 years remaining on his contract.
Welcome to Parraland.
I diagnose you with a bad case of #OffSeasonItis

I think 2019 will lead to the change that we need to have, from front office, entire coaching staff and most of the roster. I'm expecting a completely different place in 18 months time.
And if we do get another coach it might turn out to be a blessing in disguise that there aren't a lot of senior coaches available. A rookie would be more likely to work with the squad given to him imo. I don't want another five year plan.

IFR33K

Coach
So we're desperate to offload players, and one of the players we've told can leave actually turns out to be in demand (miracle of miracles!!), at which point we decide that as he's so in demand we'd rather keep him? Makes sense to me...

This is parra mate. Not much is making sense nowadays