What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
We here in Australia have the best coffee in the world. Shits on anything in Europe for consistency.

Everyone said to me "OMG you're a big coffee lover you'll be in heaven over there!"

Reckon in five weeks or whatever it was I had maybe seven or eight good coffees. And all bar two of them were in Sicily.

I will say coffee in parts of Asia is pretty awesome, but a totally different thing to the espresso coffee we normally get here

Gronk

Staff member
Is that the one where they get a cat to shit in the espresso machine?
Yep the cat / possum thing eats the fleshing coffee fruit, shits out the bean and then the locals roast it. $500/kg. I paid $5 I think for a cup at a plantation in Lombok.

Each to their own. Some people take their single origin, fair trade beans very serious. No different to merkins to pay $125+ for Isle of Skye single malt small batch whiskey :tumbler_glass:.
I think it is a bit different though. Generally the more you pay for alcohol the better it gets. I suspect the coffee's value is boosted by its novelty value, rather than its quality.