What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Anyone see the video on the NRL site or Instagram of Ben Trbojević? I’d be buying that kid now. Reminds me of a young Jamie Lyon.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Anyone see the video on the NRL site or Instagram of Ben Trbojević? I’d be buying that kid now. Reminds me of a young Jamie Lyon.
I think theres another after Ben. All on one million plus in a few years. Might be in the same situation as The Brailey Boys.

Soto

Bench
4 Brothers all on a million a season plus DCE!

Doubt we would snag any of them I would guess they want to play together at least once.
They can play together...Origin.
Sign Ben turbo now so Avenger can finally find peace with himself that we have a Serb, sorry half serb playing for us..
Genuine question though was Danny Crnkovich Cro or Serb?

Avenger

Immortal
They can play together...Origin.
Sign Ben turbo now so Avenger can finally find peace with himself that we have a Serb, sorry half serb playing for us..
Genuine question though was Danny Crnkovich Cro or Serb?
Croatian. Nathan Cleary is half Croat. As is Scott Mahon. Ivan Henjak and Max Krilich were full Croatian.

Serbs that I know of past and present are:

Lou Zivanovic
John Bilbija
Angelo Alavanja
Nick Cotric
Tom Opacic
Trbojevic brothers

Last edited:

Soto

Bench
Croatian. Nathan Cleary is half Croat. As is Scott Mahon. Ivan Henjak and Max Krilich were full Croatian.

Lou Zivanovic
John Bilbija
Angelo Alavanja
Nick Cotric
Tom Opacic
Trbojevic brothers

Lou Zivanovic
John Bilbija
Angelo Alavanja
Nick Cotric
Tom Opacic
Trbojevic brothers
Crnkovich was short for a Balkan..
Anyways, any rumours going?
Welch, Arrow, Ese'Ese/RCG would be great additions.
I would also chase Reece Robson from the dragons. I think a Mahoney rotation is required.
Need to identify a backrower or 2 to target. We may be short their next yr unless they have plans for Taka to give the 2nd row another go.
Backs are good with Parry showing the makings of a good outside back.
I think our full strength backline is awesome..quality backups will help propel the club to the next level

Crnkovich was short for a Balkan..
Anyways, any rumours going?
Welch, Arrow, Ese'Ese/RCG would be great additions.
I would also chase Reece Robson from the dragons. I think a Mahoney rotation is required.
Need to identify a backrower or 2 to target. We may be short their next yr unless they have plans for Taka to give the 2nd row another go.
Backs are good with Parry showing the makings of a good outside back.
I think our full strength backline is awesome..quality backups will help propel the club to the next level
How is Crnkovich short for a Balkan? It's got two extra letters.

Lou Zivanovic
John Bilbija
Angelo Alavanja
Nick Cotric
Tom Opacic
Trbojevic brothers

Lou 'The Phoenix' Zivanovic? Cotric is half-Austrian too, which made it easier for him to adjust to being Australian.

Just to see how Serbian residents play the game, the following site is instructive:

https://www.news.com.au/sport/more-...y/news-story/f8432b2d3d9e795db7dfb11f037b718c

Latest posts