What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Happy MEel

First Grade
lol

I began my sentence with allegedly because I dont know, you stated yours as fact and quiet simply, its not unless you can source which you obviously cant
I’m genuinely not trying to be a smart ass but where was it alleged? I haven’t seen anything indicating they’re paying that much.

Avenger

Immortal
Ryan Matterson has agreed to terms for a three year deal with the Parramatta Eels commencing in 2020, which includes an option in the third year.

The second rower is a Parramatta Eels junior, and played three years in the lower grades where he represented the Australian School Boys and Australian Junior Roos while playing in the Under 20’s National Youth Competition.

Ryan signed with the Sydney Roosters where he made his NRL debut in 2016 and later played in the winning 2018 grand final team.

In 2019 Ryan moved to the West Tigers where his football went to another level and he earned selection as the 18th man for the NSW Origin team for games 1 and 2.

Parramatta Eels Head Coach Brad Arthur said he was looking forward to Ryan joining the Eels line-up, "It’s always great to see the return of a local Parramatta Eels junior. He’ll have a whole pre-season with the team and I know he’ll be an asset to our Club next year."

Ryan will commence pre-season training with his new teammates this month.

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/11/07/ryan-matterson-agrees-to-terms-with-parramatta-eels/
Great signing.

hindy111

Post Whore
lol

I began my sentence with allegedly because I dont know, you stated yours as fact and quiet simply, its not unless you can source which you obviously cant

It is common sense. It isn't that hard to work out what a player is getting. Clubs have proffessionals doing this and if went off paper talk teams be all over cap.

Example Turbo Tom will get around 1mill....

MJ will get around 300k

Matto will get around 500k.

It is like real estate. There is a certain amount of money and people tend to pay for what it's worth. Sometimes people get desperate and pay a little more. But they do not pay double what anyone else is prepared to pay.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I’m genuinely not trying to be a smart ass but where was it alleged? I haven’t seen anything indicating they’re paying that much.

media articles from when he signed, I get all the feeds from reputable media outlets on social media mainly so we can control the NRL forum with regard to reputable sourcing

I believe they paid a fair chunk and I was fairly surprised when I read it but cant recall exactly what it was, I've just had a quick look at the reputable sites an no amounts have been mentioned so dunno exactly

Avenger

Immortal
We need one more forward

13. Brown
12. Matterson
11. Lane
10. RCG
9. Mahoney
8. Paulo

14. Evans
15. Alvaro
16. Niukore
17. Stone
18. Kaufusi
19. Takairangi

We probably need one more, unless Stefano gets a top 30 contract. I’ve had enough of Terepo and Gower is for emergencies only.

JokerEel

Coach
remote.axd

Did Stone borrow Paulos Jersey? Makes him look so Small

JokerEel

Coach
We need one more forward

13. Brown
12. Matterson
11. Lane
10. RCG
9. Mahoney
8. Paulo

14. Evans
15. Alvaro
16. Niukore
17. Stone
18. Kaufusi
19. Takairangi

We probably need one more, unless Stefano gets a top 30 contract. I’ve had enough of Terepo and Gower is for emergencies only.

Utoikamanu , Kaufusi & Fainga'a I am still hopeful can take the next step..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He'll be a fine fill in. Plenty of energy about him off the bench
I love his attitude and what he tries to bring, i just think he is not skillful enough for his size to make much of an impact in first grade. I really hop he proves me wrong because he is a bit od a mad merkin.

Latest posts