What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ive watched Drown defend from behind the posts at Bankwest. Pure class. In attack the kid seems to have so much time. Reminds me of Lockyer. He can do it all. Yep Im a huge fan. That said, while he was out I reckon Salmon was progressing very nicely.
Such a great team this coming season. Failure is not an option.
I reckon Salmon is a better option to replace Jennings than Parry. Parry has the speed, but Salmon is already a solid defender.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
That's a very big call. Hope you're right about him. Also hope his back doesn't interfere with him living up to his potential. I remain unconvinced at this stage.
Me too. He has done some freakish stuff early in his career but I still dont think he is a guaranteed long term superstar.

Gazzamatta

Coach
On the plus side we'll likely have won a couple of premierships when that happens and ready to get the squad succession plan in action for our mid-2020's premiership window...
Yeah and Im sure a spot will have to be found for BA Junior by then.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How abput George or Taka?
*Takei ffs

3KUUfV8.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
Me too. He has done some freakish stuff early in his career but I still dont think he is a guaranteed long term superstar.

He has talent but where and how far does he go.

Mahoney also as talent as does Matterson who is back.

I do not get to excited bout juniors untill they have proven themselves ver a fe years.

Bazal

Post Whore
I remember Brendan, came to us from the Tigers... And then ended up back at the Tigers mid deal. Think he he had something written in to his contract to let him walk early if a better deal came along... It was known as the Santi Clause....

Thankyou linesmen, thankyou ball boys.... I'm outta here!!!

Try the veal...

Latest posts