What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Incorrect

Coach
FYI - parra in to ABC Grandstand fantasy premiership decider against the Raiders... Ray Stone had a blinder in the prelim v the Cowboys, service out of dummy half was 1st class apparently.... That truly is a fantasy!!

Stevie

Bench
Some on FB suggesting rumors of a punch up at training but nothing else mentioned. Anyone got the goss? I’m farkin ready to get back into footy and blame it on Mannah

Noise

Coach
Some on FB suggesting rumors of a punch up at training but nothing else mentioned. Anyone got the goss? I’m farkin ready to get back into footy and blame it on Mannah
Maybe they've been watching too much of The Last Dance. Hopefully our littlest guy (Reed) didn't cop it like Steve Kerr.

84 Baby

Referee
Maybe they've been watching too much of The Last Dance. Hopefully our littlest guy (Reed) didn't cop it like Steve Kerr.
Poor old Steve Kerr reminds me of Squeak from Baseketball
images

Eelementary

Post Whore

Bazal

Post Whore
They mentioned on WSFM this morning that it was simply the reserve players getting physical, and aggressive, to help prepare the First Graders, after weeks off.

The reserve graders stepped up the physicality, and took it to the First Grade team, and tempers flared.

That's it - storm in a teacup.

I bet it was that madman Ray Stone. @hineyrulz mate

Happy MEel

First Grade
In the Gutho interview he says it was RCG who took his head off. Looks like Gutho wasn’t happy about it, few guys stepped in and calmed the situation and now it’s all good.

strider

Post Whore
In the Gutho interview he says it was RCG who took his head off. Looks like Gutho wasn’t happy about it, few guys stepped in and calmed the situation and now it’s all good.
Took gutho's head off? .... ffs, gutho has gotten rid of the shit haircut, he no longer deserves this