What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelogical

Referee
When Waqa came, I lurked in the Panthers forum, and they were all saying no worries, we are better off, Naden is a better player anyway. I laughed out the side of my mouth. I still think there is hope for the merkin.
Would he be better off at the Bellamy Prestige Body Shop or BA's Paint and Panel?

Joely01

Bench
Just on Waqa for a bit. We signed him thinking that he would be a decent asset to our backline. What happened? Did we check with the previous owner, kick the tyres, check his service history? After the signing we find out there's oil leak issues, engine dramas and a flat battery.

I really don’t think Waqa is going as bad as people are making out.
I think for sure he’s defense reading needs to improve but I think he is worth another season or two to improve. He is still young

IFR33K

Coach
I really don’t think Waqa is going as bad as people are making out.
I think for sure he’s defense reading needs to improve but I think he is worth another season or two to improve. He is still young

If he repeats next season the tripe he dished up this year, he’d be the worst player I’ve watched in an eels Jersey. How can you defend what he dished up? :joy:

Joely01

Bench
If he repeats next season the tripe he dished up this year, he’d be the worst player I’ve watched in an eels Jersey. How can you defend what he dished up? :joy:

Because it’s no where near as bad as that! That’s just extreme BS, there’s been plenty a lot worse then him

IFR33K

Coach
Because it’s no where near as bad as that! That’s just extreme BS, there’s been plenty a lot worse then him

Ok mate. He was a disgrace. He had one good game and the rest were way below par. It was there for all to see. But feel free to sugarcoat what you watched.

Eelementary

Post Whore

this made me a little sad. Taka has been a good servant in the blue and gold. Go well toko

I always liked Taka - he made an error here and there, and his lateral movement wasn't brilliant, but he always gave 100%, ran with power, and had brilliant skill.

Thank you for all the great memories, big man, and may your future be blessed with great fortune.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Drown and Mahoney are key attacking players and they will almost certainly improve.

Don’t disagree, though think we will need more than growth in those 2, in saying that I believe Brown needs to step up and show the apparent potential he has, and stop thinking bt the fkn All Blacks during finals week in the future, Mahoney is decent without being brilliant.

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Because we can’t be worse than the shit we dished up this year!
We finished 3rd, but we’re far from the 3rd best team in the comp, that’s ok though, whatever makes you feel better, in saying that you didn’t answer the question instead being a smart ass!