What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
If Brad Arthur's is on half of what the best coaches are on do you really think we're paying top dollar for assistants? We're a club on a budget mate. Criticising the people we can afford on that budget is petty. I'm sure the rest of you are at the pinnacle of your own professional fields, so putting shit on others who are doing their best is poor form. It's the sort of thing I'd expect from bitter losers, not high calibre people like you lot.

serious question. Are you a paid club representative, with the job of defending the club on the forum, no matter what. Seriously

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
serious question. Are you a paid club representative, with the job of defending the club on the forum, no matter what. Seriously
Are you paid to put shit on them? You sound no different to a rival fan that comes here to troll and rub it in after a loss. Have a look at yourself.

IFR33K

Coach
Are you paid to put shit on them? You sound no different to a rival fan that comes here to troll and rub it in after a loss. Have a look at yourself.

I like to consider myself a realist. I haven’t said f^*k all after losses, in fact only the other day I even said BA could quite possibly save the season. But ffs, have you ever had a neutral or unbiased opinion on the eels?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm an Eels fan on the other side of the country. It is the only link left to my childhood. How could I ever be unbiased about them? I value anyone that's trying to help our club win, no matter how useless. There's positives in everything and everyone.

Having said that, nothing about our club is the best, neither the coach nor the players. We don't have the best administrators or the best financial backers. But I'm comfortable for us to be the underdogs every year.

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm an Eels fan on the other side of the country. It is the only link left to my childhood. How could I ever be unbiased about them? I value anyone that's trying to help our club win, no matter how useless. There's positives in everything and everyone.

Having said that, nothing about our club is the best, neither the coach nor the players. We don't have the best administrators or the best financial backers. But I'm comfortable for us to be the underdogs every year.

We have the most members and I would day a great marketing team. We have grown as a club in the last 5yrs.

Where did you grow up? There is a lot of Debbie downtowns on here. But I cans ee why they want change also. Sometime a change will be worse. I think everyone understands that. But once you plateu you do have to try something. For better or worse

Avenger

Immortal

I like us being underdogs too but I’d like to see another premiership or two before I go to heaven. Up there they only play Union and I can’t stand that game.

TheRam

Coach
If Brad Arthur's is on half of what the best coaches are on do you really think we're paying top dollar for assistants? We're a club on a budget mate. Criticising the people we can afford on that budget is petty. I'm sure the rest of you are at the pinnacle of your own professional fields, so putting shit on others who are doing their best is poor form. It's the sort of thing I'd expect from bitter losers, not high calibre people like you lot.

Oh my God. Resorting to shaming us. Wow...hahaha.

Mate not every assistant starts out on huge dollars no matter who they end up being. We have stuck with the same losing pair for years. Even a club on a budget can make changes when the current staff aren't getting it done. Smart recruiting, means smart recruiting even at assistant coaching level? We have a decent roster, I'm sure some of the best assistant coaches would rather be part of our winning team then be part of a losing one.