What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Why wouldn’t Cleary and Luai get more also? From all reports Cleary’s goes up as a percentage of the cap. Luai may have played 9 origins and at least 3 grand finals by then. I’m certain they will be on at least as much as our halves.
Is Luai off contract in November?

Incorrect

Coach
Heard Carayanis mention today on the ABC Grandstand coverage, that the Titans made the 8 last year with 22 points.... I couldn't believe so I went and checked... This year, 30 points could see you miss out entirely... Crazy!!!

King-Gutho94

Coach
Heard Carayanis mention today on the ABC Grandstand coverage, that the Titans made the 8 last year with 22 points.... I couldn't believe so I went and checked... This year, 30 points could see you miss out entirely... Crazy!!!
No team in a 24 game season since 1999 has missed the finals with 13 wins.

Canberra in 99 were the last team to finish above a 50% win loss record and not play finals.