What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Rocket man

Juniors
Sivo is fine for that. Agree we need another.
Russel may bulk up. Cini has the style. Dunster who knows. Then there is Waqa and Simmonson. 5 options that are all probably on similar levels.
Sivo doesn't seem to hit the line at full pace.
I think he should change direction before the line. He would more than likely make more meters and break through more often.

SneakyEel

Juniors
Train and Trial contracts apparently. Rankin is on a train and trail contract? I thought he was just keen to play reserve grade and do other things?

EELS: Jordan Rankin (half), Larry Muagututia (prop), Jayden Yates (backrow), Elie El-Zakhem (prop).

Why is El-Zakhem on a train and trial contract he should be top 30

hindy111

Post Whore
Train and Trial contracts apparently. Rankin is on a train and trail contract? I thought he was just keen to play reserve grade and do other things?

EELS: Jordan Rankin (half), Larry Muagututia (prop), Jayden Yates (backrow), Elie El-Zakhem (prop).

Why is Larry. I thought he was a hot prospect or at his age is this a good thing?
I thought Yates was let go.

JokerEel

Coach
Why is Larry. I thought he was a hot prospect or at his age is this a good thing?
I thought Yates was let go.

What's a train and trial contract? Contract until the end of the trials? Then they either make the 30 or get cut?

I would assume ranking won't make the 30 we seriously need to be looking at Falls from Penrith. He can kick goals.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Why would you waste a train a trial spot on Rankin?? Ridiculous, isn’t he on the coaching staff now?? Some of the decisions made of late are mind boggling. But but but Bea only just has a say lol.

hindy111

Post Whore
Why would you waste a train a trial spot on Rankin?? Ridiculous, isn’t he on the coaching staff now?? Some of the decisions made of late are mind boggling. But but but Bea only just has a say lol.

Larry I find odd. But it might be more a good thing for a young violent as in if they don't make it they go to Jersey flegg squad.
El Zackem was not part of our top 30. So also I see this as potentially a good thing. He will have chance to be in the top 30 rather then outside it

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What's a train and trial contract? Contract until the end of the trials? Then they either make the 30 or get cut?
I think it means a full time contract that lasts the duration of pre-season. Often described as ‘pre-season training with the NRL squad’ or similar. At the end of the pre-season they either get a full time contract (top 30 or development list) or they revert to their existing contract status (part-time contract for Flegg or Cup).
I would assume ranking won't make the 30 we seriously need to be looking at Falls from Penrith. He can kick goals.
Do you mean figuratively or literally?

Latest posts