What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Looks like Xerri to the dogs in 24/5, we should chase one of their talented young centres. They can't keep them all can they??? We should have chased Gus as soon as he left Penrith, he might have been able to give us that edge to go a step futher. Instead we got the dregs from the Tigers who seems to take forever to sign anybody.
Has Burton re-signed yet ?

gaffer

Juniors
Looks like Xerri to the dogs in 24/5, we should chase one of their talented young centres. They can't keep them all can they??? We should of chased Gus as soon as he left Penrith, he might of been able to give us that edge to go a step futher. Instead we got the dregs from the Tigers who seems to take forever to sign anybody.
pub barons TPA's

JokerEel

Coach
As if Gus would let him go, people laughed at Hindy when we said the Dogs are closer to a GF than us. He was spot on, we haven't even been able to lock up Penisiiiii let alone our halves. What are the recruitment team doing ffs??? Thumbs up their arses as usual.

We made the GF this year. 😉

Avenger

Immortal
So we weren't blown off the park??? We didn't look like deer in the headlights??? We were gone after the 5th min.
Come on mate, making the GF is a great achievement. Yes we got beaten but it was a massive effort to get there. I get you are frustrated but I’m confident we won’t lose both halves. Moses is probably more likely to go but there is no chance I’d be matching any of the offers rumoured. He f**king owes us. He was on the scrap heap and BA made him the player he is today. If he wants more money at a shit club like the Tigers he can go.

Plenty of marquee players available in 2024 and they won’t be asking for $1.4m like Moses.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Come on mate, making the GF is a great achievement. Yes we got beaten but it was a massive effort to get there. I get you are frustrated but I’m confident we won’t lose both halves. Moses is probably more likely to go but there is no chance I’d be matching any of the offers rumoured. He f**king owes us. He was on the scrap heap and BA made him the player he is today. If he wants more money at a shit club like the Tigers he can go.

Plenty of marquee players available in 2024 and they won’t be asking for $1.4m like Moses.
It was a good effort, but the GF showed we aren't close imo. The Roosters/Cows and Dogs will be much better next year. Storm and Souths will still be strong and Penrith are still the yardstick. This year was our best chance and we came up short when it mattered yet again. We lose one of our halves and we are well back into the pack we lose both and well hello spoon town. The recruitment team seem to sit in their hands time and time again.

He turned Moses from a nuffy into a player good enough to get picked for Origin. Brooks won Dally M halfback while playing for the Tigers ffs. It’s a phenomenon effort. A halfback is only as good as his pack, and the Tigers pack is garbage.
BROOKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

The Predictor

Juniors
I’m so glad I didn’t renew my tickets to this shot show next year….also Who said we were announcing Tapau on Monday?? didn’t happen….

Latest posts