What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Go have a look at some of his low-lights, and then get back to us.

On the wing he is fine in attack but terrible under the high ball. If he fixed that then he is solid.
At centre when fit his pretty good. People call his defense but in the back half of 2021 it was excellent.

Depending on his cost and how he goes the first half of the season would pend if we offer him a new deal. But to think he isn't NRL level is silly. He is fast and strong and dangerous. On his day he would be probably our most explosive back.

Avenger

Immortal
Waqa’s biggest problem he’s f**king dumb, he’s an 8 year first grader and still makes mistakes that would make an under 9’s player blush. He’s a walking brain fart that can’t be trusted in pressure situations. The club should be pissing him off ASAP.
Plenty of centres around that can do his job better than he can for the amount of money he’s on. Farnworth immediately comes to mind.

hindy111

Post Whore
Zero Tackle has him on 500k a season that's way too much for a centre that has not improved over his time at the club.

Yes agree 100% But when we signed him 5yrs ago his upside was huge. What would he cost in 2024? I reckon 300k which would be fine for his level. You won't get much better for that price.

Time to let someone else pay that for Blake in 2024 I think... and we can put the higher amount we are currently paying him to someone with more future upside. Someone else who might be able to catch a high ball on the wing, or be an automatic first choice centre with confident defensive capabilities?

TheCrowe

Juniors
Time to let someone else pay that for Blake in 2024 I think... and we can put the higher amount we are currently paying him to someone with more future upside. Someone else who might be able to catch a high ball on the wing, or be an automatic first choice centre with confident defensive capabilities?
We already have Cini waiting for his chance. Big upside. Small contract.