What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Germany chasing chicks and big machines.
H4ede310db6c4419fbacc4f5cce182e51E.jpg

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Other than the cowboys who have Robson and Granville I don't think I could name the back-up hooker at other clubs. Roosters with Turpin? There's not enough good hookers for first grade teams let alone to have one as a back-up.

You've got to be lucky that you've got one coming through your systems or you take a punt on an older player and they're happy to not play firsts.
Sharks probably have the best, brailey and Innes

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Other than the cowboys who have Robson and Granville I don't think I could name the back-up hooker at other clubs. Roosters with Turpin? There's not enough good hookers for first grade teams let alone to have one as a back-up.

You've got to be lucky that you've got one coming through your systems or you take a punt on an older player and they're happy to not play firsts.
With 200 NRL games Rein is a capable backup.

Black Panther

Juniors
True that was the only line break Cleary made all year ffs

Soni Luke at the Panthers has played Internationa lfooty.

hindy111

Post Whore

I'll have a try.
Tigers had Liddle and Simpkins
Penrith had Korisau and
Storm had Grant and B.Smith
Sharks had Mciness and Bailey

Can't think of many other sides with two decent hookers in the books.

hindy111

Post Whore
Why promote a youngster who is not playing well, just because we need to give them experience?

A lot of people cried foul for us doing that with Jakob Arthur.

Creating a strong, successful culture means you promote players when they earn it - if they're not up to it, or don't have the right attitude, you move them on.

The ball is in Hands', and Yates', court - show us what you got, and you'll probably break into the 17.

Rein is a seasoned NRL player. The other two could get the 9 spot in NSW cup. Yates was pushed to Ron Massey. Both could be flushed out of system by 2024.