What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
If this is the end of Kenny (due to past warning etc), then we'd look stupid hanging onto Semi... just saying.

If Semi is found guilty i don't think we will have the real option of hanging onto him. If he's found not guilty then he's done little wrong hasnt he.

The issie for Edwards is that he's probably better of pleading guilty to a fairly minor offence and moving on, but thats not going to probably do his NRL career much good.

hindy111

Post Whore
If Semi is found guilty i don't think we will have the real option of hanging onto him. If he's found not guilty then he's done little wrong hasnt he.

The issie for Edwards is that he's probably better of pleading guilty to a fairly minor offence and moving on, but thats not going to probably do his NRL career much good.

There is a chance he is found not guilty but was just lack of proof. With KE it is not going to rub him out of the game. The NRL will want parra to do something thou. Perhaps give him a 4 game ban and a drinking ban perhaps?

The Colonel

Immortal
So he threatened her?
And then poured a drink over her?

It's not good, but I can't imagine the punishment being all that harsh. He didn't hit her or anything.
Depends how bad the threats were, really.

Domestic violence doesn't just involve the victim being hit. Just because he didn't hit her doesn't make the charges any less serious. If he is guilty, regardless of what he did, he should face time away from the game.

Avenger

Immortal
Cops are ok. I've had a few good ones let me off for small offenses. While I have had a few book me for going thru an orange light.

Police don't just hand out tickets mate. They are here and obliged to help all the time. On or off duty. When there is a life threatening situation people usually and instinctively call out to god and then realise that the only person that is going to help them is a police officer. Yet this forum thinks it's ok for some halfwit to call them names and wish death upon them.

Makes me f**king sick but I suppose it's easy for a little man like diablo to act tough on a forum.

#maggot

Avenger

Immortal
Domestic violence doesn't just involve the victim being hit. Just because he didn't hit her doesn't make the charges any less serious. If he is guilty, regardless of what he did, he should face time away from the game.
Well said. Edwards has antecedents for being a knob too.

Avenger

Immortal
Sorry no hints and its no done deal, don't want to get people guessing incase it doesn't happen but its safe to say we are still negotiating with more than one.
No worries. It makes sense that it's a half or the long shot would be a hooker. I'm hoping it's Tui Lolohea or someone like Kane Elgey.