What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Kangaroos train-on squad to be updated

South Sydney: Latrell Mitchell, Damien Cook, Cody Walker and Cameron Murray.

Manly: Daly Cherry-Evans, Jake Trbojevic.

Dragons: Ben Hunt, Zac Lomax

Bulldogs: Josh Addo-Carr, Jake Averillo

Eels: Reagan Campbell-Gillard, J’maine Hopgood

Cowboys: Reece Robson, Valentine Holmes, Reuben Cotter, Murray Taulagi

Dolphins: Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow

Dogs told Averillo to go find another club. Dolphins IIRC.

Stormy36

Juniors
Didn't averillo do an acl last weekend? Or was I that drunk watching the dogs game I got him mixed up with someone else

TheRam

Coach
Jeez those Panthers are an arsy team. Not only have they been blessed with having a quality team and nursery when every other club is in a rebuilding faze or just coming up and a great run with injuries at the pointy end of the season, but finally when they get one significant injury in Luai, what happens? The warriors lose their best player and general two days out from the game.

The Panthers have been blessed on the di*k with a magic rugby league wand like no other club that I can remember in NRL history. This Saturdays game will turn out to be a training run for them.

They will take out the GF, you can put your house on it.

yy_cheng

Coach
Jeez those Panthers are an arsy team. Not only have they been blessed with having a quality team and nursery when every other club is in a rebuilding faze or just coming up and a great run with injuries at the pointy end of the season, but finally when they get one significant injury in Luai, what happens? The warriors lose their best player and general two days out from the game.

The Panthers have been blessed on the di*k with a magic rugby league wand like no other club that I can remember in NRL history. This Saturdays game will turn out to be a training run for them.

They will take out the GF, you can put your house on it.
The thing is they bought cogger as backup. Cleary was out too for some period.

Good recruitment considering they also lost Sullivan
Our purchases has not been so astute

JokerEel

Coach
The thing is they bought cogger as backup. Cleary was out too for some period.

Good recruitment considering they also lost Sullivan
Our purchases has not been so astute

Yep everyone knows their Job it's pretty simple but not for us..
They followed the Storm plan

Latest posts