What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

But that’ll mean leaving your mum’s basement?
You imagine me like this?

jamming waynes world GIF

Stevie

Bench
Oh
If that latest Dylan Brown stuff that has been posted on the other site is true I think it may be time to sever ties before he enters the Hayne/Norman king peanut realm.
FFS I just read that after you posted (haven’t been on that site for years why is it so confusing to use..? But I digresss) and if true then he is gone.

Stevie

Bench
I have no idea what’s going on, but if it’s bad enough for the club to cut him loose then they better sort it out before Ethan Sanders signs with another club.
That’s precisely what the other site has suggested but who knows what will come of it or if true.

T.S Quint

Coach
There is a quick “test” the club could run this morning to rule is out if they desired…

They’d be better off not doing so.
Best to just ask him if it’s true, he says it’s bullshit, they remind him that it’s in his best interests not to engage in shit like this, and then move on.

It hasn’t hit the press yet, which I’m assuming means they can’t verify it. That is a good sign.

Latest posts