What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I feel SK will take NZ warriors to promised land. And then Pou will be well stickn it to us all:persevere:
No I won't. If they do well it will be largely due to the quality of the roster. Much like the Raiders under Stuart.

That said, I think the Wariors have as many weaknesses as strengths in their roster. They are full of poor/lazy defenders, and I'm keen to see if and how Kearney addresses it.

lingard

Coach
Exactly... Billy Rogers was just as good for Parra as he was for the Storm when Kearney brought him up from Melbourne in 2011....

Better I reckon. When he sat on the bench for us his posture was much improved. He really looked like the complete footballer under Kearney. I noticed he was slouching a bit at the Storm.

lingard

Coach
He was still contracted to the NRL via his Sharks contract, regardless of the fact it was between the season proper and pre-season training. NRL players don't find themselves unemployed between the Grand Final and when they return to pre-season. I'd also argue that Barba absolutely brought the game into disrepute.

I'd argue that the NRL brought the game into disrepute. If they didn't test him and make the findings public no one would know.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Windscreens 2016 vs 2017

View attachment 11313

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg
He certainly seems to be running a lot faster this year.

I disagree. I think it does bring the game into disrepute. Much like bashing your missus during the off season.

if you are referring to semi can you keep your powder dry until after the hearing?
if the allegations are correct i want to see him tossed out of our club as much as you or anyone else but he's not guilty of anything yet

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
if you are referring to semi can you keep your powder dry until after the hearing?
if the allegations are correct i want to see him tossed out of our club as much as you or anyone else but he's not guilty of anything yet
Why would you think I'm referring to Radradra? The allegations against him include during the NRL season. I specifically referred to the off season, and was talking about the NRL's policy of banning players for their behaviour. Regardless of when it occurs.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Gutherson with the rock star swagger. Or just doing his best to hide a hang over. Whichever.

He would have to be one of the least looking footballers in the Comp!!!

I know he is killing it in the offseason, but he still looks like a skinny IT uni student !!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Whats not fair??? He got caught??? If he doesn't like it he can work 9-5 like the rest of us saps on chump change a week. f**k me for the money he is on you can give up the blow for a little while.
If he invests wisely he could get back on it the day he retires and live so large he'll probably die in a car accident before he runs out of money.

The Colonel

Immortal
No I won't. If they do well it will be largely due to the quality of the roster. Much like the Raiders under Stuart.

That said, I think the Wariors have as many weaknesses as strengths in their roster. They are full of poor/lazy defenders, and I'm keen to see if and how Kearney addresses it.

Yep, the quality of the roster at the Warriors is somewhat more impressive than what he had here. The recruitment officers at both clubs have as much to do with the improvement at both clubs. Some very smart cap management been done also.

Latest posts