What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I went and watched NSW CUP.
Sanders tore them to pieces. By 2026 both will easily be in our best 17. 2025 is a rebuild so why not
We already have top 17 players on the books for 2025. Dropping them to reserve grade might free up a spot in the 17 but it doesn't free up the cap space you'd need to fit these new merkins in. We just signed Lomax as well. The only top 17 player off contract is Simonsson, and Lomax would be on a lot more than him.

hindy111

Post Whore
We already have top 17 players on the books for 2025. Dropping them to reserve grade might free up a spot in the 17 but it doesn't free up the cap space you'd need to fit these new merkins in. We just signed Lomax as well. The only top 17 player off contract is Simonsson, and Lomax would be on a lot more than him.

Simmonson has to be signed. I think we will move a few on.

hindy111

Post Whore
Maybe, but somehow it gets done at other clubs 🙄

You won't win a comp without juniors in your side and pathways. Signing players other clubs are happy to chip in for spells trouble. Signing guys for 4yrs who have entered a purple patch and previously always been inconsistent is amateurish. We did it with 5 guys lol.
Bringing Morgan Harper and LumeLume into squad two guys who couldn't make it at Manly or Dogs is also embarrassing

JokerEel

Coach
I went and watched NSW CUP.
Sanders tore them to pieces. By 2026 both will easily be in our best 17. 2025 is a rebuild so why not

Only time will tell now we have Moses and Brown in the halves how long will Moses be around at the club? If he is here till he is 35 and playing same I don't think Sanders will be a loss..

Brown is never going to be a halfback as much as the coach thinks he is.

I like the option of Brown to fullback but I also think fullback is Blaize's best position.

(If we had better officials at the club we may have been able to talk Sanders into staying and waiting another 2 seasons)

Glenneel

Bench
If anyone needs proof that Arfur has lost the room then look at our insipid performance today. Munster gone and suddenly Storm become the best side in NRL. Give me strength, our performance is worthy of a under 21s side (not even worthy of Cup side imo) and time club developed a pair and sacked BA. I can't put up this this shit anymore and got drunk prior to match and thank goodness for that! Bye, bye BA!!!

Latest posts