What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Tiger5150

Bench
I thought he was deaccredited..well maybe a few years ago.
This is the grub that promised folau to parra didn't he and then took him elsewhere..grub.epic grub
Also the grub that took Mitch Moses to Parra a year early....grub of the highest order. Only thing he has done that was positive was squeeze another $200K or so out of Parra and a couple of PO's in Moses last Contract negotiation.

Parra Pride

Referee
Also the grub that took Mitch Moses to Parra a year early....grub of the highest order. Only thing he has done that was positive was squeeze another $200K or so out of Parra and a couple of PO's in Moses last Contract negotiation.
Moses is the second best half back in the game, he’s worth the money and not going with it leaves you struggling to find someone even close to replacing him.

Gherkin

Juniors
1. Have you ever had a reliable tip?
2. How good a player is he? A starting player?
He can play. I think his game would translate well to the nrl. Competes hard and his best footy is still in front of him.
As with anyone from the super league it is a risk though so hopefully we wouldn’t be paying too much

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Funny Panthers have gone full circle. Maybe the much marketed junior nursery is withering now.
I bet they wish Isaiya Katoa came along now instead of two years ago, just like we will miss Talagi and Sanders one day. But we won’t miss them next year, because these merkins don’t want to hang around as backups.

What Talagi to Penrith shows is that if you need players you can buy them. You don’t need them to come through your pathways. We needed an outside back and we signed Lomax. It’s how the market works.

Latest posts