What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Spoke to someone that was on the ground (not from the crowd) at our last game. An opposition player called us a clueless basket case and a rabble.

Reckons we will come last and not win another game.
Gee it would be nice to have 13 rep players we can pick from.

I think we will beat the Dragons at home anyhow our form isn't that bad.

Maybe that opposition player should have asked our clueless rabble how to beat Penrith what is the last 10 times the chooks have played them they have been smashed.

Penrith had to go into overdrive in the last 5 mins to pluck it out of there arses.

And its the same record against the Storm since 2019 for the chooks

Last edited:

Delboy

First Grade
Spoke to someone that was on the ground (not from the crowd) at our last game. An opposition player called us a clueless basket case and a rabble.

Reckons we will come last and not win another game.
He could be correct, but when you have the luxury of TPAs, Nein media jobs , and random golf games it’s obviously easier to build and retain a side with close to 17 intl and rep players. Somehow the Roosters with their attitude have overtaken the Storm as the most unlikeable club, at least the Storm train their players up and don’t just sign them with an undefined cap from U 16s to seniors. Their criticism is typical of a club that had no structure until the City Ford group left as primary sponsor and they found support elsewhere 🙄

Avenger

Immortal
Gee it would be nice to have 13 rep players we can pick from.

I think we will beat the Dragons at home anyhow our form isn't that bad.

Maybe that opposition player should have asked our clueless rabble how to beat Penrith what is the last 10 times the chooks have played them they have been smashed.

Penrith had to go into overdrive in the last 5 mins to pluck it out of there arses.

And its the same record against the Storm since 2019 for the chooks
Don’t
He could be correct, but when you have the luxury of TPAs, Nein media jobs , and random golf games it’s obviously easier to build and retain a side with close to 17 intl and rep players. Somehow the Roosters with their attitude have overtaken the Storm as the most unlikeable club, at least the Storm train their players up and don’t just sign them with an undefined cap from U 16s to seniors. Their criticism is typical of a club that had no structure until the City Ford group left as primary sponsor and they found support elsewhere 🙄
Don’t shoot the messenger. I’m just saying they don’t respect us. Which is why someone like Ryles is what we need.

Also I’m hearing Penisini may leave to go to Union which is why the rumour that old mate posted from the Tigers forum re Doueihi may have legs.

Noise

Coach
Don’t

Don’t shoot the messenger. I’m just saying they don’t respect us. Which is why someone like Ryles is what we need.

Also I’m hearing Penisini may leave to go to Union which is why the rumour that old mate posted from the Tigers forum re Doueihi may have legs.
I would love penisini to leave. Guy is waqa Blake but with less skill and speed.

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
Don’t

I wasn't shooting you just hearing that makes we want the chooks to fall flat on the faces come september again.

Ill keep it in my memory bank when they get knocked out.

I admire the way they do it they are just too clever and in a way jealous we can't be run like then.

But at the same time there a smug club from the smuggest part of town the Eastern Suburbs that get looked after by the media through there contacts.

Penisini has regressed so badly its truly horrendous to see i called it out 12 months ago hence why i started that thread as i was concerend then and even more so now.

And to think we had the Rouse Hill awesome foursome 3 years ago (Jake, Penisini, Russell & Loizou) who were going to be the backbone for the next decade.

Either we can't develop squat or we picked the wrong batch of players to Develop.

Avenger

Immortal
And to think we had the Rouse Hill awesome foursome 3 years ago (Jake, Penisini, Russell & Loizou) who were going to be the backbone for the next decade.

Either we can't develop squad or we picked the wrong batch of players to Develop.
And dare people use the N word re Brad Arthur and his Rhino superstars.

You just have to shake your head when you see this sorry quartet. Robert Muchmore, Brian Jackson, Joel Reddy and Jason Bell are immortals compared to these BA nepo kids.

TheRam

Coach
I wasn't shooting you just hearing that makes we want the chooks to fall flat on the faces come september again.

Ill keep it in my memory bank when they get knocked out.

I admire the way they do it they are just too clever and in a way jealous we can't be run like then.

But at the same time there a smug club from the smuggest part of town the Eastern Suburbs that get looked after by the media through there contacts.

Penisini has regressed so badly its truly horrendous to see i called it out 12 months ago hence why i started that thread as i was concerend then and even more so now.

Either we can't develop squat or we picked the wrong batch of players to Develop.

I still think Penisini is a very good footballer. The problem is he is playing in a team and overall a club that knows diddly squat about good defence and now that we are out of the running for the finals two years in a row, he as so many quality outside back before him has regressed and looks very ordinary out there.

I have no doubt that if Ryles can indeed coach and turn this train wreck around before it goes totally off the rails, then Penisini will be one of the more stark improvers in our squad. He just needs better fitness(as do all our players) and better defensive reads and support from the inside. Outside backs are made to look either very ordinary or very good by what is happening in the middle and at the moment our middle at times can leak like a gay ducks ars*hole.

Not that there is anything wrong with gay ducks and their wide open you know whats. Live and let live bra!