What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
I'm hearing Rhys Davies is close to singing with the Dragons also. Not confirmed but watch this space

He's the guy who used to have a development contract with us and is no longer part of our club ?

I don't know about you, but I'm in the edge of my seat here. :eek:

Gazzamatta

Coach
He's the guy who used to have a development contract with us and is no longer part of our club ?

I don't know about you, but I'm in the edge of my seat here. :eek:
He got promoted to our Top 30 actually as a Number 9 behind, Rheed, Stone, Smith, Gutho and Lord knows who else should all of those had fallen off the perch.

strider

Post Whore
So do we go out and sign a centre/back with the Alvaro money?

assuming it’s not huge, maybe around $200-$250k. So it won’t get us much.

So is it a better option to just go with what we have in the backs, use $100k on a cheapie to fill a spot (which has to be filled) - maybe Roache.

Sit on the extra $100k or so (assuming we didn’t top his contract with the dragons) and just want for the Jennings outcome - if he gets off we have a centre, if not we have a bit more cash to get a better back then $200k would....
We might be paying a little polar freight. So it might mean it only opens up a minimum pay slot .... for roache or someone