What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Basil Brush

Juniors
We have had a sneaky look at a current rep winger still under contract to another club. And no, it’s not Mansour. I’ll be on the vinegar stroke if BA pulls this off (pardon the pun). I’m curious to see how long before it reaches the media.
Gagai

hindy111

Post Whore
No I didn’t. The problem is that the club where he is at wants us to take over the whole contract and we only want to take a majority of it. He isn’t happy at this club but he is on big money. I can’t see why they would let him go to be honest.

I reckon the only possible reason could be they've looked at the squad and salary cap position and realised other areas need addressing. And perhaps a few young juniors who are ready to step up in his spot.

jk13

First Grade
Cotric is currently toe jam at the dogs. Holmes looks disinterested. South’s must be doing some pay rises

jk13

First Grade
I would consider Val the X factor we need, god knows where u would play him, off the bench? Haha

hindy111

Post Whore
Dunster has been extended for 1yr. It shows the club don't rate him that high but feel he is an ok back up option.

Glenneel

Bench
Cows are flying down to pitch a 3 year to Reynolds - Cows are not looking a very stable club currently and if things don't improve there will be only one result- an interim coach appointed.
Its not the coach that is the problem, its their roster f**ked by Paul Green. Too much money for Holmes, who is not a fullback, big money for a busted Morgan, an under fire Taumololo and halves they haven't sorted out yet. Look how long it took Parra to recover after they lost a dominant half, 32 years and counting. Just lost Weirmu? Greig a 120kg prop to us as well as Molo to St Merge so the atmosphere is a bit toxic atm. Todd Payten has his work cut out to get the team firing which imo is a long term fix.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Dunster has been extended for 1yr. It shows the club don't rate him that high but feel he is an ok back up option.
How do you know that Hazes hasn't backed himself and is aiming for a better contract for 2023 ?

Latest posts