What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Delboy

First Grade
There’s a dangerous mood out there at the moment, several people I know have said they won’t renew season tickets next year.

Paying for games that they cannot attend, and unfortunately the lack of support for BA and his vision, it’s a double whammy.

Personally, will renew but it’s getting getting harder when a reasonably talented team play worse than park footballers.

Noise

Coach
There’s a dangerous mood out there at the moment, several people I know have said they won’t renew season tickets next year.

Paying for games that they cannot attend, and unfortunately the lack of support for BA and his vision, it’s a double whammy.

Personally, will renew but it’s getting getting harder when a reasonably talented team play worse than park footballers.
Yep, 2 years in a row where STH haven’t been able to attend all games. And who knows, the same thing might happen next year too. That will put people off purchasing. Combine that with a lot of members wanting BA gone it could be a disaster for memberships in 2022 if he is still there. I won’t bother renewing.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I wont bother reading Jimmy Sparkles personal email to me. I have a very old phone thats not capable of reading between the lines.

I'll save you the trouble:

"We understand everyone is understandably upset, but rest assured, everyone is working very hard behind the scenes to correct this.

"Brad Arthur has our full support.

"Thank you for your loyalty, and continued support."

That's literally the gist of it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The club must think notes from Junior Paulo and the board make a difference to fans. Idiots.
The purpose is to end the destabilising media speculation, not make fans happy. They know only wins will make them happy, but at least stopping the media hysteria will prevent them stirring the fans up any more.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That statement was simply embarrassing, trying too hard lol. Doubt he even watched the game, he’s done a Ruan Sims.
Everyone's bullshitting for public consumption at the moment. Look at Bennett's and Hasler's pressers after playing us. There's no truth out there for you merkins. Take it all with a grain of salt.

Latest posts