What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
Am f**ken shattered by this news as i know his preference was to stay at Parra and it seems that the Dogs offer was just more than we could afford. f**ken Dogs.
Me too however there is no way I can fathom him leading the team song next year. He can get f**ked as far as I’m concerned as can this recruitment committee. Only if we jag Smith will they redeem themselves.

Like I said, he can go now. My son who is a great young man already told me that he won’t be able to cheer for him. He won’t be the only one. In soccer he would be hunted in the car park. Anyone but the Dogs FFS!!!

pazzaeel

Juniors
Lucky we have a HOF that negotiates hard, then again will the club make a statement? A club of our size and reach should not fail to keep players we want. This is a reflection on Mark ONeil and those on the retention committee, be more than a little interested in their response.
Reckon we will get one?

amitropo

Juniors
Me too however there is no way I can fathom him leading the team song next year. He can get f**ked as far as I’m concerned as can this recruitment committee. Only if we jag Smith will they redeem themselves.

Like I said, he can go now. My son who is a great young man already told me that he won’t be able to cheer for him. He won’t be the only one. In soccer he would be hunted in the car park. Anyone but the Dogs FFS!!!
Even after they told him in 2018 not good enough.

ash411

Bench
Clearly u didn't read the post properly
No I did, but that's what happens.

You gotta put in qualified professionals, doesn't matter what team they support. Sure If they support Parra that's fine, as long as they're qualified, but it shouldn't be a selection criteria.

I want a board that isn't going to get us to the point the Government has to come in and take over again.

ash411

Bench
How incompetent do you have to be for a player to choose the club that cut him over the club that made him?
money%2Bflying%2Bgif.gif

Incorrect

Coach
Reckon we will get one?
It goes like this...

"The Parramatta Eels wish to advise that Reed Mahoney will be leaving the club at the end of his contract at the end of season 2022.

While we disappointed to lose Reed we wish him well in his endeavours in 2023 and beyond. Reed has reinforced his commitment to the Blue and Golds for season 2022 and we are looking forward to making every post a winner in 2022

#GoParra"

They'll copy and paste when announcing Paulo's departure....

Cloeel

Juniors
It goes like this...

"The Parramatta Eels wish to advise that Reed Mahoney will be leaving the club at the end of his contract at the end of season 2022.

While we disappointed to lose Reed we wish him well in his endeavours in 2023 and beyond. Reed has reinforced his commitment to the Blue and Golds for season 2022 and we are looking forward to making every post a winner in 2022

#GoParra"

They'll copy and paste when announcing Paulo's departure....

I reckon Junior Paulo and Brandon Smith will be the Dolphins first 2 signings.

Delboy

First Grade
Seems that since the Dogs secured a Pub Magnate as chief sponsor, signing players doesn’t present a problem. Another club that has a multi millionaire involved with numerous businesses seems to be able to retain players on unders.

Dont expect any queries from the NRL, given the profiles of the important people at those clubs.

Avenger

Immortal
I'm certainly not renewing the membership that I don't have. I might ring the club and tell em that.

I also heard a rumour that Gutho had a clause in his new deal wot said that if Reedy didn't re-sign, Gutho got all of the amount offered to Reed added to his own salary and a supercharged Mazda Capella.
You and Gaz are either the same person or related. Funny but typical. In a nice way.