What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheRam

Coach
Yep and he never shuts up about it. First thing he tells other dogs.

I'm a vagiterian and I can't shut up about it either. It just tastes so good.

Mind you I don't mind a good sausage dog every once in a while either if I'm being completely and a little embarrassingly honest.

Do I want sauce with that? You lips licking betcha!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a vagiterian and I can't shut up about it either. It just tastes so good.

Mind you I don't mind a good sausage dog every once in a while either if I'm being completely and a little embarrassingly honest.

Do I want sauce with that? You lips licking betcha!

don't know if they have one of these where you live, but this is one of my fav eating places

I'm not a vegetarian but I eat a lot of vegetarian food, I love seafood too much to ever be a vego

TheRam

Coach
don't know if they have one of these where you live, but this is one of my fav eating places

I'm not a vegetarian but I eat a lot of vegetarian food, I love seafood too much to ever be a vego

Hahahahahahaha...

Sorry Twiz, I'm no freakin vegetarian mate. Read my post carefully and all will be revealed. Hahaha!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Hahahahahahaha...

Sorry Twiz, I'm no freakin vegetarian mate. Read my post carefully and all will be revealed. Hahaha!

got it, I guess that happens if you just glaze over someone's post

I'm currently going through the post Covid stage of being totally exhausted 24/7, I reckon I could just fall asleep at any time

you should still try Govindas btw, its damn good shit, it might just surprise you

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That's the feeling I get too Hindy.

We just don't seem to be a smart club when it comes to roster retention. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if we lost at least one of them so to keep the other and then all the apologists chiming in with the old chestnut 'can't keep them all' cliché that is reserved for losers and also rans. Clubs that win premierships lose players sure, but generally keep the ones that win premiership for them and then add more to win even more premierships.

We can't even hold them long enough to win a 3rd successive finals game. What a great club we follow.
There’s no point looking for someone to blame, TheRam. It’s like blaming yourself for being stupid. It’s not your fault or anyone else’s. It’s literally just part of whom you are.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade

I'm currently going through the post Covid stage of being totally exhausted 24/7, I reckon I could just fall asleep at any time

you should still try Govindas btw, its damn good shit, it might just surprise you
I'm in that stage too. It sucks.

84 Baby

Referee
That's the feeling I get too Hindy.

We just don't seem to be a smart club when it comes to roster retention. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if we lost at least one of them so to keep the other and then all the apologists chiming in with the old chestnut 'can't keep them all' cliché that is reserved for losers and also rans. Clubs that win premierships lose players sure, but generally keep the ones that win premiership for them and then add more to win even more premierships.

We can't even hold them long enough to win a 3rd successive finals game. What a great club we follow.

My two favourite teams at the moment are the Broncos and Cowboys. I watch their games and love footy again. When I watch our mob play, all I see is boring one dimensional bash n' barge footy being played by individuals that are all over the place in their performance levels like a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. So dispiriting and why I watch all our games on delay and fast forward them. No joy in watching our hapless losers anymore.

I swear I wish I was born in QLD and lived there. I would be such a happy little Bronco or Cowboy. Shooting my pistol all over the place I would. Yee Haw!!!
Serious question - why do you bother “supporting” the Eels then?

84 Baby

Referee
images

Gronk

Staff member

Of course. Its the Hare Krishna place in Darlinghurst. When I was in my teens/20s we used to go there for a free feed and then hit the Manzil Room in the Cross, Bondi Tram (Lifesaver ?) or Trade Union Club to see bands.

Now you have to pay. What a joke. 😋

TheRam

Coach
Serious question - why do you bother “supporting” the Eels then?

Because it is engraved in me from childhood you pelican!

Why the f**k else would I?

Imagine voluntarily picking them as your team over the last 30 odd years or so. You would have to be a plodding freakin loser by nature.

or your name is pou.

84 Baby

Referee
Because it is engraved in me from childhood you pelican!

Why the f**k else would I?

Imagine voluntarily picking them as your team over the last 30 odd years or so. You would have to be a plodding freakin loser by nature.

or your name is pou.
I find your personal attacks disgusting.

But seriously the single-minded shit you sling at the club is self-propelling bullshit. If you’re going to do that, you could at least do it as a flag waver so at least it positively affects the club.
And before you say “it’s just a forum”, it’s the digital age, you pelican