What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
its not against the rules for a club to "introduce" a player to a TPA provider .... but the club isn't allowed to guarantee that payment

Gronk

Staff member
its not against the rules for a club to "introduce" a player to a TPA provider .... but the club isn't allowed to guarantee that payment
I think the introduction needs to be at arms length viz; not a club sponsor etc.

So TPAs like Matto's pasta deal is fine. He is allowed to earn extra cash. But if Burton is sponsored by the beer line plumber of a Landys hotel, then that's dodgy as f**k.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think the introduction needs to be at arms length viz; not a club sponsor etc.

So TPAs like Matto's pasta deal is fine. He is allowed to earn extra cash. But if Burton is sponsored by the beer line plumber of a Landys hotel, then that's dodgy as f**k.

Gould knows how to bend the rules

Noise

Coach
Probably, but we are talking about 2024 and beyond. Drown will definitely get more, and Moses won’t get any less. I’m talking as a percentage of the cap. And the Storm might be unable to keep Munster.
Why wouldn’t Cleary and Luai get more also? From all reports Cleary’s goes up as a percentage of the cap. Luai may have played 9 origins and at least 3 grand finals by then. I’m certain they will be on at least as much as our halves.

Last edited: