What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The only chess pascoe is playing is bluffing his way to 10 years in the job as CEO at your mob.

He hits those marketing KPIs and he Lee Hagipantelis have the golden ticket to remain in charge for as long as they see fit.
Pascoe playing chess

homer simpson GIF

TheRam

Coach
See these are the things that drive me batty. I mean why? He is playing a professional sport and being paid very well to do so. Imagine if I rocked up as the hot new solicitor on a million dollars and didn't bother reading or viewing the evidence leading into the case well enough. Then simply made excuses of being young and not preparing well because of that. What the hell? Then there is Reece Walsh who prepares every game like it is his last and is always ready and sees things as they unfold. He is only 20 years old. Age is not a factor, attitude and brains is, while Dylbags is off to the the club with Brendon Hands.

Asked to assess his form in the opening three weeks, Brown responded: “Not great. There’s moments that we’re missing. And a lot of those are from the spine.
“Obviously that’s me putting my hand up and saying there’s moments where I could, not take the game, but put us in better positions to win.

“There’s things you don’t see when you watch back on video and you think, ‘Oh, I missed that’.
“There’s a few things like that, just being more aware in the games and that’s part of me growing as a player. I’m still young, not that that’s an excuse, but I’m still learning every week.”

Legal Eel

Juniors
So BA just said in the presser that Hands got NRL permission to play and he’s not sure about next week.
Clearly we needed a utility.

but wait, oh no, hands can’t get an exemption and we really shouldn’t upgrade…

Jakey son, get your boots on, you’re going back to the show because we have no choice…

Gronk

Staff member

Jakey son, get your boots on, you’re going back to the show because we have no choice…
I see. You reckon it's all a cunning plan for the coach to pick his son in the coming weeks ?

King-Gutho94

Coach

We upgraded Jake pretty quick to play him for Magic Round a few years ago,

Shouldn't be an issue to upgrade Hands either last night alone deserves Top 30 status for this year.

King-Gutho94

Coach

I guess the Roosters are over Issaac Moses games and will be happy to see the back of Sualli
Suaalii seems trouble to me.

Its why Bennett just got jack of it when he was at Souths and they let him go.

They were over all the melodrama and demands for a yearly contract.

JokerEel

First Grade
Suaalii seems trouble to me.

Its why Bennett just got jack of it when he was at Souths and they let him go.

They were over all the melodrama and demands for a yearly contract.

He will go to Onion and move around in French Rugby making 1 million a season and wont be seen again..

He is no loss really he isnt in the top 10 players in the game.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We upgraded Jake pretty quick to play him for Magic Round a few years ago,

Shouldn't be an issue to upgrade Hands either last night alone deserves Top 30 status for this year.
We have 3 spots to fill, surely Hands had shown his worthy of one of them?? Jakey had proven nothing and still hasn’t but it didn’t stop him being promoted in world record time.

Latest posts