What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Me too..Can't stand Tony Abbott....

Tony Abbott eats raw onion on Make a GIF

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
he was a lot better than the dill that's supposed to be running our country now

I believe we dropped 8 places in the OECD economic rankings under abbott, we were 1st under Rudd/Gillard with Swann as treasurer, and the tories are supposed to be better economic managers.

Whilst it's no plan like Shorten had, Albanese has brought in: housing future build fund, increased award wages, started the closing the loop bill. Abbott introduced copper wire to the ground.

gaffer

Juniors
I believe we dropped 8 places in the OECD economic rankings under abbott, we were 1st under Rudd/Gillard with Swann as treasurer, and the tories are supposed to be better economic managers.

Whilst it's no plan like Shorten had, Albanese has brought in: housing future build fund, increased award wages, started the closing the loop bill. Abbott introduced copper wire to the ground.

Attachments

• F_7e9wAaUAAPyXj.jpg
    F_7e9wAaUAAPyXj.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 19

hineyrulz

Post Whore
My old man had a saying and it was pretty true even today.

You vote for the Libs till can stand it and you vote for Labor till you can afford it. But really the quality of the people on both sides of politics these days are absolutely laughable.

Latest posts