What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Sitili Tupouniua is said to be the odd man out. They will retain Angus.

I’d love to go after him he can absolutely find the line nicely.

Tell Lane he is unwanted.

Sitili Tupouniua is on $625k at Chooks as per Fairfax.
Sitili aren’t that great! He is on massive overs!

Lanes form/stats this year (in not great form) is still better then anything Sitili has ever produced in a season

yy_cheng

Coach
He doesn't and I for one couldn't work out why Panfers were after him. Didn't fit their mold, that is high intensity, high workrate. Fifita is high explosive player but with low workrate similar to Latrell Mitchell. Can't see him lasting long at Chooks either tbh unless they can tap into his brain.
I heard it's kinda good to have a sugar daddy

yy_cheng

Coach
Uncle Nick promised him things that a small club like us can't.

Which is financial & business connections/oppourtunites via third parties that have no association with the chooks.

Politis would have a system in place where he can have friends who are heavy hitters come in with no affliation to the club and help players out weather its financial advice & planning, real estate, business oppourtunies away from the game.

In return the Director's lounge at Allianz stadium for Roosters games would always be full with a lot of freebies handed out. Invitations to corporate functions that can't be traced.

Like its not hard to figure out what actually goes on.

You just have to be smart about it.
Hey we have Bea's sofa and Michele's cooking and the best thing is only 7 minutes away with free parking

King-Gutho94

Coach
Wouldn't surprise me if Manly miss the finals now.

Where that leaves Seibold is anyone's guess I do know a club like Manly don't tolerate missing the finals 2 or 3 years in a row.

There fans already want Penn to chase Bennett while he is still available.

I reckon BA is the man for the job though.

He has been there previously as an assistant and a fresh change for all parties Manly with a talented squad BA might get them to week 2 of the finals. Instead of missing it.

King-Gutho94

Coach
He's played like he's trying not to get injured this year.
Up tight Tommy I call him in everything he does.

He never seems happy after scoring a try always with a glum look on his face like a stick is up his arse.

The first time I seen him smile in a long time was last night after the BS high tackle penalty. It was that bad it got a laugh out of him that he actually got the challenge correct and the bunker fell for it.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Wouldn't surprise me if Manly miss the finals now.

Where that leaves Seibold is anyone's guess I do know a club like Manly don't tolerate missing the finals 2 or 3 years in a row.

There fans already want Penn to chase Bennett while he is still available.

I reckon BA is the man for the job though.

He has been there previously as an assistant and a fresh change for all parties Manly with a talented squad BA might get them to week 2 of the finals. Instead of missing it.

Seibold has always struggled to coach strong defensive structures.

I also imagine missing the 8 means he is gornski.

TheRam

Coach
His form this years been average I reckon.

His form has been way down on him best. He is to scared to run with venom now. He barely makes it on defensive cover plays and hardly ever does those full on sweeping backline at full pace plays anymore. He used to dominate the opposition.

He is cooked mentally and physically I'm afraid. Pity he would have gone down as one of the great of all time. Now it is just what could have been.

Latest posts