What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I genuinely feel sorry for him tbh. Imagine being in his shoes. Don’t think he ever played another NRL game again.
Despite being contracted with the Parramatta club until the end of the 1999 season, Carige's stint with the club ended after this match. In his two seasons with the Eels, he had played 45 games and scored 13 tries, but after the preliminary final loss, Carige was forced to flee Sydney for Coffs Harbour after receiving abuse from people wherever he went and further bullying from disgruntled fans over the internet.

Tiger5150

Bench
That’s assuming the getting paid as much as possible in life is the only way to measure wellbeing.
....and longevity in an NRL career. Shitmerkinery maybe a viable strategy with a player with sufficient talent to look past it, but for the average player most clubs would not bother. Moses ruined our club with the "big four" (Tedesco. Woods. Moses. Brooks) and most clubs are very wary of him. Roosters ultimately forced Teddy to change managers. He is in the process of ruining Manly & Knights.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Despite being contracted with the Parramatta club until the end of the 1999 season, Carige's stint with the club ended after this match. In his two seasons with the Eels, he had played 45 games and scored 13 tries, but after the preliminary final loss, Carige was forced to flee Sydney for Coffs Harbour after receiving abuse from people wherever he went and further bullying from disgruntled fans over the internet.
He ended up captain / coach of the Fassifern Bombers in the Ipswich comp back in the 2000s for a season or two I’m sure.

Don’t get me wrong, I wanted to fire him into the sun during and after that game. But it’s a shame someone is basically defined by a horrific 20 minute period of footy.

Incorrect

Coach
He ended up captain / coach of the Fassifern Bombers in the Ipswich comp back in the 2000s for a season or two I’m sure.

Don’t get me wrong, I wanted to fire him into the sun during and after that game. But it’s a shame someone is basically defined by a horrific 20 minute period of footy.
I'm not even sure if that prelim was the worst thing he did on a footy field.... The day he ran out with faux-cornrows in his hair....know that was unforgivable....