What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stagger eel

Staff member

oldmancraigy

Coach
in 1997 we played Manly at a cold night at Brooky, during the reserve grade game I was sitting near the players tunnel and first grade team were there with their matching tracksuits but he decided to turn up in a long black coat with a top hat, he was one weird cat.

Such a great story.

Just trying to figure out who "he" is?!?!?

Carige?

84 Baby

Referee
Correct decision with Moses being made Captain, he’s been our on field leader for years.
I don’t know… he’s definitely a leader and probably most influential, but is he an onfield captain? He gets very emotion driven in moments which is great and some of his teammates need to be the same, but sometimes it needs someone more professional

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I don’t know… he’s definitely a leader and probably most influential, but is he an onfield captain? He gets very emotion driven in moments which is great and some of his teammates need to be the same, but sometimes it needs someone more professional
True but Guth isn’t much better speaking to Refs.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I think as an elite Origin player, it brings its own level of respect and credibility with referees. It’s how players like Cam Smith, Slater etc. got away with murder for so long