What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
This argument is the greatest example that Pou believes little of what he writes - he is here for the argument and the plentiful trolling…
Then he will play the victim like Raygun and start ignoring merkins whilst awaiting the inevitable support from @Gronk and @Joshuatheeel

fight-club-bob-cuddle-man-boobs-2fm63e54zwn2yr28.webp

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Then he will play the victim like Raygun and start ignoring merkins whilst awaiting the inevitable support from @Gronk and @Joshuatheeel

fight-club-bob-cuddle-man-boobs-2fm63e54zwn2yr28.webp
Got no problems saying I think Pou is ok, and don't mind reading his footy views. He brings up good points and things to think about!

Would rather read discussion about footy, then the posts "we are shit", "eels are shit" "that player is shit".............

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Got no problems saying I think Pou is ok, and don't mind reading his footy views. He brings up good points and things to think about!

Would rather read discussion about footy, then the posts "we are shit", "eels are shit" "that player is shit".............
Deadshit merkins wanting to find scapegoats instead of taking responsibility for their own lack of understanding.

Parra Pride

Referee
I'd argue that posts about us being shit, and whatever player being shit are pretty relevant to a discussion about footy when we are still staring down the barrel of a potential spoon if the Tigers win just a single game before they get to us, which includes playing a pretty shit Rabbits tonight.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

We've won 5 games all year and are a Tigers loss from the spoon.

You can keep your head up your clacker and wave your pom poms all you like but that doesn't mean the rest of us can't comment on where the team is really at. If you don't like it you can piss off like you did last year after a few people said some mean things to you. I hear the TCT is a nice safe space.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We've won 5 games all year and are a Tigers loss from the spoon.

You can keep your head up your clacker and wave your pom poms all you like but that doesn't mean the rest of us can't comment on where the team is really at. If you don't like it you can piss off like you did last year after a few people said some mean things to you. I hear the TCT is a nice safe space.
Interesting.......

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I'd argue that posts about us being shit, and whatever player being shit are pretty relevant to a discussion about footy when we are still staring down the barrel of a potential spoon if the Tigers win just a single game before they get to us, which includes playing a pretty shit Rabbits tonight.
Definitely, we are shit this year no doubt about! And some players have been pretty average.....

My point, isn't about talking it, it's about how we discuss it. Each to their own, but I find Pou footy discussion on it, more interesting then then how some others discuss it........which is basically the same simpleton comments they have been making for years....

Happy MEel

First Grade
He is fast without being blistering. But what is more crucial is he is fast of the mark and can step while maintaining that speed. He is also a decent enough defender for a fullback too.

If we could get him, Welsby and Votano to the club then I dare say it potentially we should have quite a decent backline going forward. The problem is though if we give up RCG and the princess and who knows which other forward in the process, then other than Hopgood who the hell is going to do all the hard yakka in defence and carries with the ball too? The rest of our pack basically likes to dance with the ball and offload. Defending seems to be someone else's problem.

Guymer