What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Predictor

Juniors
Does Moses influence a game as much as fans think? Can't think of two.many time he has pulled us out of the woods with 10 or 15 to go and down by 10 points.
Till he does it consistently he will always be a downhill skier.
He does against the lesser sides, so basically…no

The Predictor

Juniors
Reckon you’ve got blinkers on.
Origin this year
2021 elimination vs Knights

Him not pulling out couple tries at death when losing is also heavily influenced by opportunities (more often we’re either leading or down by more than few tries) and his teammates (you reckon Cleary scores the last try if his teammates don’t pull their thumbs out defensively - I rewatched it and my god they were epically shit in that middle period)
Origin doesn’t matter, what he does on the park with Parra is yardstick!!!

Last edited:

Wally21

Bench
Moses dominated for 40mins with 60% possession and a forward pack that went bananas and half the blokes want to use that to say he is best in game
Not fit to shine Haynes boots
Hindy, I think you are being unfair here. He guided them around the park masterfully. And the last 30 minutes Ashley Clown did everything he could to get QLD back into the game

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Latest posts