What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
To be honest, I don’t think you (or anyone else here) would. You’d meet, grab a beer, talk about the footy, maybe disagree here and there, agree on certain things and then walk away thinking that was a good night.

If you organise a catch up to interrogate someone then that’s never going to go well.
Take it easy, there would be no violence. It would be like that Raiders of the Lost Ark scene when we see who can sink the most shots of rakija.

Nutz

Bench
Which just goes to show the influence BA had on recruitment and the impact his relationship with the players had on our roster. Almost criminal.
From an outsider looking in....your roster this year was good enough to make the top 8. The fact that your fighting it out for the spoon indicates one of two things, 1 BA can't coach or 2 the players suck.
There you go I've worked it out for you, I'm a genius.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Fair enough have you spoken to anyone in the last 5 years from Western Sydney that's involved in junior RL.

I defended BA until 2021 until when he brought the family in.

I reckon you haven't.

So I reckon you shut the F.. up and let the truth set you free.

BA poisoned the area/joint.
My point was that I don't trust 'their' collective opinions. There was no social media in the late 90s but the way rugby league fans carry on on social media in 2024 shows me they haven't changed.

Chipmunk

Coach
From an outsider looking in....your roster this year was good enough to make the top 8. The fact that your fighting it out for the spoon indicates one of two things, 1 BA can't coach or 2 the players suck.
There you go I've worked it out for you, I'm a genius.
We had a best 17 that is a Top 4 team, but we had f**k all outside of that.

We have zero on field structure and no team systems. Everything relied on the sum of the brilliance of the individuals, and f**king nothing outside of that...the coaching has been disgraceful and lead to a pack of mentally piss weak individuals.

As a result, it was always going to be a house of cards the moment Gutho and Moses are not on the feld.

I said when Moses was injured after Round 3 that the season was over and said it was possible he would never play another game at the club with BA as the coach. I backed us at $19 to win the Spoon in early May.

Nutz

Bench
We had a best 17 that is a Top 4 team, but we had f**k all outside of that.

We have zero on field structure and no team systems. Everything relied on the sum of the brilliance of the individuals, and f**king nothing outside of that...the coaching has been disgraceful and lead to a pack of mentally piss weak individuals.

As a result, it was always going to be a house of cards the moment Gutho and Moses are not on the feld.

I said when Moses was injured after Round 3 that the season was over and said it was possible he would never play another game at the club with BA as the coach. I backed us at $19 to win the Spoon in early May.
That sounds about right chippy. Also sounds familiar to my tigers.
In a fortnight we battle it out for the spoon. I reckon both teams will find a way to lose, like being disqualified from the comp.... you guys for cheating the cap and us for giving the players performance enhancing substances prior to the game....bunch of losers.
Why don't we supporters of both clubs just have a big party on the hill and ignore the game...let's get pissed :)

Latest posts