What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Tiger5150

Bench
I hope the Tigers are favourites it would suit Parramatta to a tee being underdogs for a ambush.
Ambush? Parra are going to "Ambush" the team that has won the spoon the preceding two seasons and won 6 games this year?

Guys there is a reason we came 9th so many times. Final round games do not go well for us.

EelsFan05

Bench
Looks great, but for all the talk of a speed machine, he has great acceleration but not top speed.

However, more to like in one highlight video that enduring Blaizes season of dross.

Btw, I crumbled and reactivated my season ticket renewals. I'm a weak weak man when it comes to this rabble.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I will take his step, his pass and his work rate over getting run down.
He is definitely quick over the first 30 and a hell of a lot faster than Gutho and Blaize.
We can also put a focus on improving his speed in the off season.

yeh, he'll need sprint training and faster blokes running off him but we've been short on speed out wide for some time now

If Gutho starts at FB and this guy plays on the wing, we're not really improving that much

he'd need to replace Talagi in the centres but he will need speed outside him if he can find those gaps

Noise

Coach
I will take his step, his pass and his work rate over getting run down.
He is definitely quick over the first 30 and a hell of a lot faster than Gutho and Blaize.
We can also put a focus on improving his speed in the off season.
Speed over 10-30m is the most important thing, rather than speed at 70-100m in league.