What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Vic Mackey

Referee
Rumour doing the rounds that Zane Musgrove will be linking up with Madge at WT.

Souffs fans always had big wraps on him but I never really saw it. Injuries and off field issues have stopped him playing this years. Young and a good size, Madge wouldn’t bring him over if he didn’t rate him.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Madge wouldn’t bring him over if he didn’t rate him.

Agree, however I wonder how picky Madge can be at the moment in terms of signing people for 2019 season. Hasn't even stepped in Tigers dressing room yet so I can imagine it would be a headache trying to fill the rest of the spots.

Wizardman

First Grade
Agree, however I wonder how picky Madge can be at the moment in terms of signing people for 2019 season. Hasn't even stepped in Tigers dressing room yet so I can imagine it would be a headache trying to fill the rest of the spots.
When he just came into grade, he looked very promising. I thought he would have been moulded into a backrower as the man was very mobile.
His last three years have been pretty crap. I'd pass on him to be honest, despite the promise he showed when he first came into grade.

Vic Mackey

Referee

That’s true however I don’t thinkhe needs to watch then train to see where our two last spots need to be filled. Prop and center/wing.

Tigerm

First Grade
That’s true however I don’t thinkhe needs to watch then train to see where our two last spots need to be filled. Prop and center/wing.
I see Wighton has escaped any serious legal issues, not sure if the Raiders are keeping him, but he would fill a backline spot.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Super player & exactly what we need.However I can’t c sticky letting him leave Canberra.

He’s never really worked out at fullback and get might think he’s more trouble then he’s worth, particularly if they can get Dufty who is a great little 1.

Das Hassler

Bench
Nothing's worth having a tool of this calibre at the club. ..this guy is a dope deluxe ..has to be something in the water down in Canberra.

super_coach

First Grade
Super player & exactly what we need.However I can’t c sticky letting him leave Canberra.

Ricky wants Duffy but has no cap space, so Iam sure Whighton would be a player they would consider trading to create cap space. Money will be a issue, Whighton is on big coin and Duffy wants big coin. So if we took Whighton, we would be picking up the contract.

IMO he would be a perfect player to play Madgeball. Plonk him in the centre’s, he is a rugged defender and got size and toe. Okay he has a single digit IQ, who cares...Joee Johns was and still is as thick as a plank

Latest posts