Rumours (signings, sackings & other shit)

Discussion in 'Wests Tigers' started by madunit, Apr 8, 2017.

1. The Rosco

The Rosco Juniors

Mate, I don't know if RL is part of the cosmic plan, but looking at it celestially . . . there's plenty that live East of you and I that think Rugby is the game played in heaven . . . so once we work out the diff between cosmic, celestial and heavenly . . we can get back to why the 'riff is having such a terrible time right now.

macnaz, Tigerm and Tiger Ted like this.
  2. Tigerm

Tigerm Juniors

3. benched tiger

benched tiger Bench

The NRL are as competent as a government department who have no f##king idea at what they are doing.

axl rose likes this.
  4. macnaz

macnaz Moderator Staff Member

Perhaps we should have , the weird thing is the NRL just basically halved shit without any explanation as to why we deserved it ?
    As far as the Bellend goes he has nothing to lose .. it will be very very interesting if he is picked in SOS only to be found guilty down the track.

5. macnaz

macnaz Moderator Staff Member

So reading into that.. the NRL just need a stroke of pens to ratify the rule and he is back to square one , he has had a slight redemption while the NRL rule is put into place , then its back to the courts again. So no win or arse kicking at this stage

6. gordsy

gordsy Juniors

No win for him but gee it makes the Nrl look like a bunch of arse clowns who have no idea what they are doing. What are the chances of this being ballsed up before it's rushed. Also they have lied when they said he will be stood down under this policy when the policy doesn't exist. To me that would be grounds for appeal because you have shit all over his reputation using a policy that exists only in your mind but no where else. They also came out and said they spoke to lawyers etc before making this policy and were prepared for people to sue. More lies and bullshit. I hear Benny Hill music every time I see todd or peter the chest thumper. Can you believe that useless merkin Beattie ran an entire frigging state,terrifying.

One more point if Musgrove wasn't allowed to have his contract registered due to this non existent policy what does that mean for him ? Back pay, damages ??

7. Shredder

Shredder Juniors

According to the Face Book of all sources, the Tigers ave decided to cut Musgrove regardless of the outcome of his court case.

IF this were true, the only reason to do this would be that someone else was in the wings. There is no downside to holding out for the court case unless its simply taking up a spot for someone else.......

8. Fordy20

Fordy20 Juniors

I'm holding out for hope that this will allow us to bring Ava back from the Sharks. We are light on for props.

EDIT: I think it's the best solution all round. Ava doesn't have to move away from his young family, Segeyaro can start getting paid properly and we don't have to go looking for another prop to replace Musgrove.

9. Shredder

Shredder Juniors

Sharks are in cap trouble so maybe. Who else is over the cap atm (officially) ?

10. The Charlatan

The Charlatan Coach

We need another decent prop who'll make a dent or another decent 3/4 line signing.

Ava doesn't fit the bill IMO.

Tiger Ted likes this.
  11. The Rosco

The Rosco Juniors

It was in the league section of the Telecrap this morning.

12. gordsy

gordsy Juniors

No big shock we'd cut musgrove. His alleged misdeeds fall into the against women category so he won't play for us till late this season at the earliest. That is if we even have a valid contract with him. If the Nrl hasn't ratified his deal it could be null and void and he's off to another club, for more money too I reckon.

Can't we please sign some real props though. At this point I'd consider Ruan Sims

trevcogger likes this.
  13. Fordy20

Fordy20 Juniors

Christian Welch is off contract this season.

14. BrotherJim05

BrotherJim05 Juniors

What about Herman Esese? I thought he was very good for Newcastle last year but now he's stuck behind Klemmer and Glasby he probably won't get a sniff

15. Vic Mackey

Vic Mackey Coach

word is he's on about $600kpa, so youd need the knights to pay a substantial amount

16. Shredder

Shredder Juniors

Hed be a great pickup though...

17. Tiger Ted

Tiger Ted Juniors

As a priority we need an outside back with express pace.
    I was disappointed with Jennings’s lack of acceleration when he was in open space late in game right in front of where I was.Hes very bottom heavy & his strength seems to b bringing the ball back from our end of the field.Speed doesnt seem to run in the family.

Vic Mackey and Tiger05 like this.
  18. trevcogger

trevcogger Juniors

That has to be a man Gordsy.......

gordsy likes this.
  19. trevcogger

trevcogger Juniors

Agree.....He should have pinned his ears back and went for the line..
    Greg Alexander made a good point after that...He said the guy obviously has no confidence in his speed to outpace the opposition....I wasnt impressed by him at all.

Vic Mackey likes this.