What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

macnaz

Staff member
oH BUT ! Moses proved all the critics wrong and stood up and finally added one try assist to his name in 2017 and was able to produce an acceptable performance ... OMG!!! we have made a terrible mistake and could miss out on perhaps seeing him doing it once again over the next few years for us.

jadtiger

Juniors
So this is hypothetical but, Bulldogs want Tedesco, Woods and Cronk on their roster. Lets say the likely scenario is that we manage to keep Tedesco, lose Woods, Bulldogs somehow snare Cronk and Moses leaves to Parra.

Bulldogs would need to shed some players, especially if they get Cronk. We should try and work out a way to snare Graham and Jackson. I know that this would cut into our halves budget but f**k it, those two players, plus the reports that Mcqueen and Mautilino are also coming to Tigers would make our pack good enough to make f**king park football halves look like superstars. Re-sign JLJ on peanuts, or even Soward from ESL (I'm not even joking). Imagine this:

8. Graham
9. MM
10. Mautilino
11. Mcqueen
12. Jackson
13. ET

14. Ava
15. Sue
16. Lawrence
17. Liddle

Seriously, what pack in the NRL could withstand the onslaught that this pack could deliver?
Dogs easily if they have Woods to replace Graham i doubt if we are any chance to get Jackson

Radical Rat

Juniors
So this is hypothetical but, Bulldogs want Tedesco, Woods and Cronk on their roster. Lets say the likely scenario is that we manage to keep Tedesco, lose Woods, Bulldogs somehow snare Cronk and Moses leaves to Parra.

Bulldogs would need to shed some players, especially if they get Cronk. We should try and work out a way to snare Graham and Jackson. I know that this would cut into our halves budget but f**k it, those two players, plus the reports that Mcqueen and Mautilino are also coming to Tigers would make our pack good enough to make f**king park football halves look like superstars. Re-sign JLJ on peanuts, or even Soward from ESL (I'm not even joking). Imagine this:

8. Graham
9. MM
10. Mautilino
11. Mcqueen
12. Jackson
13. ET

14. Ava
15. Sue
16. Lawrence
17. Liddle

Seriously, what pack in the NRL could withstand the onslaught that this pack could deliver?

I don't really want Graham or Jackson. Graham's body is starting to/will start to shut down (I heard the other day that he's played around 400 games, including Super League) and Jackson is totally overrated, we'd be paying overs for him. I don't rate McQueen either.

I'd much rather hang onto Woods and buy Matulino, Vete and CHN from Penrith.

All our back rowers are capable of playing 80mins. Sue can move through there if need be. Otherwise we'd have 3 of our bench powering up through the middle the whole game.

8. Woods
9. MM
10. Matulino
11. Corey Harira-Naera
12. Lawrence
13. ET

14. Ava
15. Vete
16. Sue
17. Liddle

Radical Rat

Juniors
I don't really want Graham or Jackson. Graham's body is starting to/will start to shut down (I heard the other day that he's played around 400 games, including Super League) and Jackson is totally overrated, we'd be paying overs for him. I don't rate McQueen either.

I'd much rather hang onto Woods and buy Matulino, Vete and CHN from Penrith.

All our back rowers are capable of playing 80mins. Sue can move through there if need be. Otherwise we'd have 3 of our bench powering up through the middle the whole game.

8. Woods
9. MM
10. Matulino
11. Corey Harira-Naera
12. Lawrence
13. ET

14. Ava
15. Vete
16. Sue
17. Liddle

Forgot about Tim Grant as well.

Tiger Ted

Bench
oH BUT ! Moses proved all the critics wrong and stood up and finally added one try assist to his name in 2017 and was able to produce an acceptable performance ... OMG!!! we have made a terrible mistake and could miss out on perhaps seeing him doing it once again over the next few years for us.
In the post match interview with the deluded wanka he was insinuating that he played great & that he's honourable !

The fact is he had an ok game & was nowhere near our best yet some of the sensationalist media typically embellished his performance so as to indirectly disparage the club for letting this fraudster go to parra.

It just doesn't sit well with me that this excrement is representing us this week & yet from all accounts come Tuesday morning he will b fronting up to a new place of employment.

As a result I'd rather he ceases to represent us immediately as his heart & future is with our next opponents.

macnaz

Staff member
We honestly dodged a bullet.. this guy and his shit merkin manager would have been screwing this club for a decade. Farrah has nothing on this egotistical wanna be , at least Robbie gave 100% to the club and actually achieved playing at the highest levels unlike Moses who would need to play 5 decent seasons to even earn what the club has already wasted on him!

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Hey Witty Fan, have you ever heard of Brett Kenny?

He was a guy who played 5/8 for the club you want to sign with. He knew his stuff as a 5/8 too, actually, he was a brilliant 5/8, outplayed the 'King' Wally Lewis at SOO when he played 5/8.

See that, I mentioned 5/8 4 times, you should ask uncle Benny how good he was. Anyway, Brett has come out and said.

What ever Moses gets, it will be too much.

Bertram Kenny also said
"he's a very poor tackler too""He will have to improve that".....spot on Bert.

axl rose

Bench
Woods saying on NRL 360 that he wants to see how the team goes in the next few weeks then make a decision. Last week he was saying its because he doesn't know who the coach will be. Also contradicted himself about not having spoken to his manager about offers or having spoken to Moses about this year. Said he hopes Moses wins a Grand Final at Parramatta. wtf.

Grossly overrated and a peanut, please Pascoe/ Cleary make a decision and let him go and be grossly overpaid elsewhere.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
He sounded like a peanut didn't he. To be fair to him I get the impression that he just doesn't really have a clue about what to do and he shouldn't ever have been given the captaincy. I reckon that is another JT decision that was clearly dumb.

I'm not sure if it's just his managers fault or his fault and his managers fault. Kent was asking him have you spoken to your manager and said you wanted to get this sorted and he sort of dribbled something out.

Tiger Woody

Juniors
Woods saying on NRL 360 that he wants to see how the team goes in the next few weeks then make a decision. Last week he was saying its because he doesn't know who the coach will be. Also contradicted himself about not having spoken to his manager about offers or having spoken to Moses about this year. Said he hopes Moses wins a Grand Final at Parramatta. wtf.

Grossly overrated and a peanut, please Pascoe/ Cleary make a decision and let him go and be grossly overpaid elsewhere.

Have to agree ..i watched it as well.
As if Moses hasnt spoken to him...lol
The guy is an absolute Hillbilly dribbler.....Hope he goes actually....
Said he will make a decision in next 2 weeks..
I agree Axel,,,,,hope he leaves.....this guy is suppose to be club captain....what the...

Tiger Woody

Juniors
He sounded like a peanut didn't he. To be fair to him I get the impression that he just doesn't really have a clue about what to do and he shouldn't ever have been given the captaincy. I reckon that is another JT decision that was clearly dumb.

I'm not sure if it's just his managers fault or his fault and his managers fault. Kent was asking him have you spoken to your manager and said you wanted to get this sorted and he sort of dribbled something out.

if he stays,i hope the captaincy is taken from him..
He really is an illiterate and dumb...

Tiger Woody

Juniors
It does sound like he's not sure what to do
Probably why he's been so stressed last few games.
If we can string few wins together I think him and Teddy will stay
But if that doesn't happen,they will leave

He can then buy a new cabin elsewhere,away from 2040 postcode

Tiger Ted

Bench
Woods is profoundly stupid & is bereft of credibility.What a load of excrement saying that he hasn't spoken to his verminous manager re offers.

He has no traits that r befitting of a club captain.

He is a very poor bullshitter.I reckon his mind is made up re his relocation to Belmore.The sooner this imbecile f**ks off the better for us.

What an acute case off foot in mouth syndrome re that line about wishing the wanka wins comp with parra.This numbskull should b immediately stripped of the captaincy !!

Wizardman

First Grade
When it comes to promoting his own club, I think Woods is just about the worst captain I've ever seen, certaintly the worst with us. Hopefully, Cleary buys a guy with very strong character to lead this club next year. Im not sure how ET is viewed within the club but he seems to be the best leader in our club atm....busts his ring every week.

Clifferd

Coach
Never seen a club captain downgrade the team as much as him Fkin disgraceful. Get Lawrence or Taylor the captaincy asap, someone who respects the club

Latest posts