What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

gordynz

Juniors
I've only just started getting used to the fact that we're losing Moses and now the grub wants to backflip. Talk about messing with my emotions :S

Trollhammaren

Juniors
Why would Moses backflip when we have taken an offer for him off the table?

The parasite seems to only care about $$$$.

mepelthwack

Juniors
I don't know about this either.

Is there some way we can contact Cronk, Johnson, Reynolds, Foran and Widdop to gauge thier interest before Moses 10 days is up?

Clifferd

Coach
It's pure speculation.

The media asked Cleary if he would try and convince Moses to stay and backflip the Parra deal. His words were "Yeah, possibly"

Nothing truly has been suggested he will backflip

WT Unity

Juniors
Yeah I'm thinking a bit the same about Moses - I've been feeling more excited about the prospect of us getting one of the many talented and experienced halves that are rumoured to be on the move for 2018. I think a seasoned pro teaming up with Brooks as well as a solid game plan and good coaching and direction from Cleary is a better option.
And IMPORTANTLY it breaks the Isaac Moses hold on the club by reducing the amount of players from his stable we have in the joint!

WT Unity

Juniors
Gutherson would slot right in as an outside back if were able to snare Cronk or Foran.He could also be a handy replacement for teddy @ fullback.

No doubt it would b very favourable if we could attract Beau Scott or Manu mau.However it wouldn't surprise if parra allowed Nathan Brown to return to us.

Whatever the deal and or trade that gets done (if one is done)....Then I would also like to propose that Parra HAVE to take WITTY FAN as well as Moses.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Whatever the deal and or trade that gets done (if one is done)....Then I would also like to propose that Parra HAVE to take WITTY FAN as well as Moses.
I think that's a given considering the fact that wittyfans tongue is araldited to the wankas a/hole !

macnaz

Staff member
Bulldogs linked with Cronk, Foran , Tedesco and Woods wtf !
No cap for some clubs as always , oh but they will drop 1 mil of the cap in players to justify how they could spend 4.. same as the corrupt Rorters

BuffaloRules

Coach
Bulldogs linked with Cronk, Foran , Tedesco and Woods wtf !
No cap for some clubs as always , oh but they will drop 1 mil of the cap in players to justify how they could spend 4.. same as the corrupt Rorters

They will move on Graham and sign the other 4....

He was on big money that Graham.....

BrotherJim05

Bench
So this is hypothetical but, Bulldogs want Tedesco, Woods and Cronk on their roster. Lets say the likely scenario is that we manage to keep Tedesco, lose Woods, Bulldogs somehow snare Cronk and Moses leaves to Parra.

Bulldogs would need to shed some players, especially if they get Cronk. We should try and work out a way to snare Graham and Jackson. I know that this would cut into our halves budget but f**k it, those two players, plus the reports that Mcqueen and Mautilino are also coming to Tigers would make our pack good enough to make f**king park football halves look like superstars. Re-sign JLJ on peanuts, or even Soward from ESL (I'm not even joking). Imagine this:

8. Graham
9. MM
10. Mautilino
11. Mcqueen
12. Jackson
13. ET

14. Ava
15. Sue
16. Lawrence
17. Liddle

Seriously, what pack in the NRL could withstand the onslaught that this pack could deliver?

Shredder

Juniors
And that was a one off.

I reckon we are going to finish with about 4 or 5 new players this year - depending on whether the other two stay.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We're rumoured to be having talks with Josh Reynolds and Gareth Widdop.

Widdop would be better. Goal kicker and a stable hand with experience but plenty of years of great footy left in him.

We're rumoured to be having talks with Josh Reynolds and Gareth Widdop.

Widdop would be better. Goal kicker and a stable hand with experience but plenty of years of great footy left in him.

Need a pack to lay the platform though. He's been ineffective the last couple of years, Marshall outplayed him behind a beaten pack in 2015.

Hey Witty Fan, have you ever heard of Brett Kenny?

He was a guy who played 5/8 for the club you want to sign with. He knew his stuff as a 5/8 too, actually, he was a brilliant 5/8, outplayed the 'King' Wally Lewis at SOO when he played 5/8.

See that, I mentioned 5/8 4 times, you should ask uncle Benny how good he was. Anyway, Brett has come out and said.

PARRAMATTA legend Brett Kenny believes Mitchell Moses isn’t worth the reported $850,000 a-year he’s getting to join the Eels.

What ever Moses gets, it will be too much.