What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

The unknown

Juniors
I’d luv to share ur optimism re Packer.We certainly r going to find out if he has any integrity this season.

I think the fact that he is still in the team tells me he is still keen to prove his worth. He could have easily spat the dummy and threw a Matterson but he’s still here, I guess trying to make amends

Anyways time will tell

Tiger05

First Grade
I think the fact that he is still in the team tells me he is still keen to prove his worth. He could have easily spat the dummy and threw a Matterson but he’s still here, I guess trying to make amends

Anyways time will tell

He can't get a contract like the one he is currently on. Same as Reynolds.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Hopefully we can get a couple of Souths backs out of the Latrell business, Its ridiculous that they have 5 players in their squad that all played Origin last year.

Qldtiger

Juniors
THE Wests Tigers are considering reuniting the Leilua brothers, with Luciano declaring it’s a “100 per cent option” for older brother Joey to join him at Concord this year.

I know he has the odd brain explosion but he does way more good then bad and while he was injured for a few games last year think he has played 19 plus games every year for 10 yrs before that. Lets be honest if he played for a glamour team he would have played 20 origins by now

The unknown

Juniors
I would jizz if we signed BJ (no pun intended)

then I remembered we support the west’s tigers and don’t sign quality

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
Joey Leilua huh. I reckon he is worth a roll of the dice for sure. I can see Mybe being in the centres but training at hooker in case Billy Walters gets hurt or can't do the job for the full 80. If that's the case then we'd need to carry a utility on the bench so having a fit packer and the rest of the forwards doing their job becomes even more important. I reckon Walters is just around till Simpkins / Liddle make the job their own. Throw AD into the mix and now the backs are looking much better and we have more than one goal kicking option too. If we could jag JAC then we'd in the mix for top 4 where we have to be to give the comp a shake.

The only big hole I see is the halves if Brooks gets hurt we are stuffed and we'd also need to go buy a gun half or 5/8 to partner Brooks. With all those player you couldn't wait the three too five years it will probably take Madden to reach that level.

axl rose

Bench
Some goss.. Douhi is a done deal could be announced tomorrow and BJ is very close. Not sure how good the oil is
Seems pretty likely. Raiders haven't signed Scott to play reserves and their captain isn't getting dropped. It would be a fair chunk of cap sitting on the bench. Not as much as the 2 million we usually have, but still.

Tigerm

First Grade
Joey was crowned the Dally M Centre of the Year in 2016 & 2018, can't be too bad.

Don't know too much about him at all, but seems like the type that if he was told that if could get over LM to regain his top centre spot, he would walk over broken glass to ensure he did:D