1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Rumours (signings, sackings & other stuff)

Discussion in 'Wests Tigers' started by madunit, Apr 8, 2017.

1. BrotherJim05

BrotherJim05 Juniors

If Bunnies somehow get JAC as well then NRL is truly a complete f**king joke. They will have 8 players that played Origin last year... 8!
    Murray
    Walker
    Gagai
    Cook
    Arrow
    Mitchell
    Roberts
    JAC

Its an absolute f**king joke. Clearly they are rorting the cap but Greenberg just bends over and presents his arsehole

macnaz and The unknown like this.
  2. The Rosco

The Rosco Juniors

Lol. When I first saw you here, I thought you must be some kind of twat . . . calling yourself Phil Gould.
    Changed my mind now, of course . . . us WT tragics need to stick together !

Phil Gould likes this.
  3. Das Hassler

Das Hassler Juniors

Yes....and its one thing to have them progress to SOO while under contract but to be able to sign FOUR more SOO players on fair money is hard to swallow....on the other hand it wouldn't be too hard to believe that Bennett might be backending a good few of them leaving it for rhe next poor shmuck to deal with after he has his premiership and mozied off into the sunset

axl rose likes this.
  4. gordsy

gordsy Juniors

I read somewhere that before Brett Morris signed for the roosters he spoke with St George, they couldn't afford him by the roosters could. Says it all really.

5. The unknown

The unknown Juniors

In one of the WT fb groups, there’s a dude claiming he plays poker with Simon O’Dwyer and he told him last night BJ has already signed.

I’d rather believe this sort of oil then the rubbish the media flogs claim 99% of the time

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  6. The Charlatan

The Charlatan Coach

Wonder if more money is about to become available for us.

7. Tiger05

Tiger05 First Grade

Just reading the official forum it seems our worst value player might be trying to help our salary cap position out. I'm not the person for inside information.

8. super_coach

super_coach Bench

Also just read that...interesting..I guess it’s referring to a player who has had plenty of injury issues since joining us. Good for our cap not so good for the player...if true

9. gordsy

gordsy Juniors

10. The unknown

The unknown Juniors

Entrapment at its finest. Get an NRL player all worked up and film it for the $$$$

Yeah his language towards a female is putrid but there’s Always two sides to the story.

11. Tiger05

Tiger05 First Grade

It's f**ken bullshit isn't it. This is what the world is coming too. I'd love him off our books but not like that.

12. Das Hassler

Das Hassler Juniors

So he's had an expletive laden argument in his own house while not wearing a shirt.
    That THIS video was leaked will do me

axl rose, Tigerm and Tiger05 like this.
  13. gordynz

gordynz Juniors

I'm not really following the whole Josh Reynolds case etc but is he still with the girlfriend who he allegedly assaulted? From the looks of the video it looks like he's been caught out but surely he knows better than to lose his shit while being recorded?

14. gordsy

gordsy Juniors

Feel sorry for him that it got leaked. If the nrl stand him down now it will prove that little todd is an idiot. The nrl wa already aware of this and until now had done nothing, so that means that they only consider shit like this bad when/ if the public complains.

15. Das Hassler

Das Hassler Juniors

He's got to get himself out of Sydney ...ESL...wherever but just away from the life he has now

super_coach, axl rose and The unknown like this.
  16. The unknown

The unknown Juniors

agree, it’s pretty f**king low that it got leaked, especially considering there is still a legal court proceeding to be heard

17. Tiger05

Tiger05 First Grade

It's unbelievable.

18. Tiger05

Tiger05 First Grade

It's not just that. The point is how is that news and how is it anything illegal. It's just a woman abusing a man (via egging him on and recording it without his consent) and somehow we are supposed to blame the man and not the perpetrator.

She should be charged with DV.

axl rose, Choiboi and The unknown like this.
  19. Hoofhearted

Hoofhearted Juniors

Bill Burr sums it up best.

20. The Rosco

The Rosco Juniors

Shirtless.
    And screaming.
    If he played for Souffs, that would qualify for some sort of medically based retirement and wiping of salary cap value.
    Fkk me, it looks like the lady was topless, too. Oops, sorry, shirtless. We don't want to go insinuating she had the girls out. No, no, no.
    But oh no, standard reporting of an NRL player mucking up is to protect the truth by covering it with bias and innuendo.

axl rose and The unknown like this.