1. Round 10 Edition OUT NOW:

The Magic Round issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and NRL match programme for is out now!

A packed Magic Round issue looks ahead to the weekend at Suncorp, with more stories including an opinion piece on a recent court verdict, news from Victoria, and a chat to Knights' rookie Phoenix Crossland - plus the full match program for Round 10 of the NRL and teams & results for NSWRL, QRL and more.

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 10 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Rumours (signings, sackings & other stuff)

Discussion in 'Wests Tigers' started by madunit, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Shredder

Shredder Juniors

Joe is a step up from Aloiai, so Im happy with the move. Hes had his troubles, but has already played origin and has way more upside.

Want to get him sorted asap so he has a full off season under Madge.

macnaz and WA Tiger like this.
  2. WA Tiger

WA Tiger Juniors

If Joe O is so average surely we don’t want him...We’ve had enough average Joes ..Surely Hartigan will make the right decision

3. Front-Rower

Front-Rower Bench

At least I'm not a troll with multiple accounts. Do you enjoy talking to yourself?

4. Tiger05

Tiger05 First Grade

He is a moron isn't he. He was great for us but him and Robbie were underachievers. They both left crying and whining and it's done them no good at all.

simmo05 likes this.
  5. Tiger05

Tiger05 First Grade

It's a risky signing assuming it happens. So is Roberts. If you get the contract right though I think they are both potentially good signings.

Aloiai had a career best season last year. He carried us.

The thing is Aloiai appears to me to be being offered overs while I assume we are offering Joe O a contract that is on good terms for us due to his dud performances this year. I haven't watched him much though. Does anyone think he is a quality player ? I also reckon Siro would be good for us.

Where do we play Blore - an edge or at lock ?

6. simmo1

simmo1 Bench

I'd be happy to get Joe O.

He has regressed a bit the past few seasons, but a lot of that likely comes down to the dud they had coaching him. Look at what Maguire has done with a guy like Luciano, and I'm confident be could do the same with Ofahengaue.

7. The Silverdale Phantom

The Silverdale Phantom First Grade

Lock

8. Tigerm

Tigerm Bench

I see you copying TSP work, well done.
    But don’t shoot the messengers
    Benji is 36 next year, it’s over, I hope he has not burnt his bridges here he could have a good career with us and his television gig.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  9. WA Tiger

WA Tiger Juniors

Ive never posted on another forum and hardly looked..It’s of no interest to me so how did u figure I’m a troll ..The 2 accounts was from me trying to log in from work at 3 in the morning on a 12 hour shift.... I signed in coz I think when I tried to log in nothing happened..on the work computer instead of my phone/ it looked like my account had disappeared. I posted with my second account which I thought was the first one restored accidentally once

10. WA Tiger

WA Tiger Juniors

I think most of us when ill treated react accordingly...Reading that you’d been fired from your job through the company news letter ..I know you’d react much the same way prob 05 too and Front rower no he’d rock up with a twinkle in his eye on Monday morning and just forgive and forget Hahaha .....anyway Benjis not a coach imo that’s not his gig you need to be rock solid to head in that direction he’s an emotional sensitive type.. He’s a player that’s it...

11. Tigerm

Tigerm Bench

Well, unfortunately he is a player no longer by the looks of it? Though not sure if he has tried England?
    Do you think he was mistreated? He wasn’t sacked, he just wasn’t resigned. I don’t know of course but I just don’t believe he found out first in the press, unless there was a leak, which if that was the case the club can’t be blamed and the leaker, if found, should be sacked.

Disillusioned Tiger likes this.
  12. Port Panther

Port Panther Juniors

West Tigers are poo .

13. WA Tiger

WA Tiger Juniors

Better than poo paper

14. Tiger05

Tiger05 First Grade

I like this especially if we can get Siro. You could have Blore and Twal rotating at lock for 1/2 game each.

If we could get Siro then we'd have two big edge backrowers.

What about Joe O - is he better in the middle ?

15. WA Tiger

WA Tiger Juniors

A sensitive caring soft not overly confident speaking Pisces like Roberts (“drinks like a fish”) as is Ivan Cleary and De Bellin and MCK

16. WA Tiger

WA Tiger Juniors

Siros gone - to warriors..do double confirm for me tho

17. Tiger Ted

Tiger Ted Juniors

That’s Bayley Siro who has signed with warriors.We r being linked with Curtis & I hope he returns home.

WA Tiger and Tiger05 like this.
  18. The Rosco

The Rosco Juniors

Thanks for the scoop, rhyno.

19. The Charlatan

The Charlatan Coach

The guy cried in his kitchen because Heighington was not renewed and went to Cronulla. You think he'll be able to manage egos in the dressing shed when he can't even manage his own?

Benji was a once in a generation player. But he's not that player anymore. If does run around again I hope he has a good year. Our problems are deeper than him.

We still need a good fullback another good second rower and preferably a pacey winger.

EDIT: I've quoted the wrong post. It was meant to be the post above this one.

Vic Mackey and WA Tiger like this.
  20. the beavers

the beavers Juniors

Didn’t Curtis vow never to return after he was forced out?
    He’s handy enough but not sure that a swap with aloi is really the “advantage “ the ceo was speaking of
    I would be making them take Reynolds at full price ...

Disillusioned Tiger likes this.