What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

I wouldn't take Pearce for free. Slimey prick would look wrong in a Tigers Jersey.

With no other options surely this is Brooks last chance to shine otherwise Tigers go to market and buy the best half available next year. Same goes for Liddle while we are at it.

At this point they are still assembling a fringe 8 side with a war chest to spend next year if they can push Mbye out and Packer will be gone.

But Geez I love the Tigers and am feeling a positive vibe around the joint for 2021 and beyond.

Good to see you back stryker and wonderful post. Reminds me of the broncos game.

It may be that we have something in common after all.

Since you asked me if I was women, I’ve been having strange thoughts about trying on a girdle and maybe some eyeshadow.

I don’t feel myself anymore. My wife doesn’t seem as attractive. I have this urge to make cupcakes and watch “ how I met your mother”

.... I feel strange.....

I recon you feel yourself often

I am pretty sure I would have looked better in a tigers moo moo than the stubbies today when I was attending to a harmonic balancer.

Once you hit the right note, it pops right off the engine.

You can’t be @stryker for he can spell.

But you otherwise seem to be a Grinch Spy. We don’t want your sort around here mate. No welcome to the forum for Grinches spy’s. Those days are gone.

Or you are smug or Rhyno in drag!

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
He will not be on your list if he signed for Penrith.he will appear on there list

Looks like we (Panthers) have signed Dylan Smith from you guys, how was he in 2019? I know last yr for obvious reasons he didnt play much.

He was off contract and not re-signed

As others mentioned never stood out in lower grades and ended 2019 on the bench for nsw cup. He seemed pretty safe at the back but didn’t offer anything in attack apart from support play. He won’t be on an NRL contract so I wouldn’t give him too much thought.

I prefer my grinches to come straight out with their contempt for all things Tigers.

Just get the whinge on early and easy.

No one wants the senseless self harm to extend beyond the absolute minimum.

The best thing is that our grinches is that they can’t even wait for an actual game!

I suppose our grinches are way ahead of the rest of the league.

If you’re sick of feeling lonely criticising your own club, ffs, grinches of the game, join the best of the best here at the Tigers.

Ffs!

I was just reading how much Manly was paying Aloiai. Is it true that Manly are paying him 700K? If so, no wonder he was throwing his toys out of the cot!

Old tiger 79

Juniors
Haha cat weasel is persistent I’ll give him that.

I wonder how many emails he’s gone through
Interesting...I’ve been called this so called “Catweasel “ character for a few months now having no idea what it is. You’ve been here for what 2 weeks & you know who & what it is??

I was just reading how much Manly was paying Aloiai. Is it true that Manly are paying him 700K? If so, no wonder he was throwing his toys out of the cot!

If they are paying him 700, they need to chuck in for our contract as well. So Lee talks tough and we were in talks with Joe at the time.

So the true cost to Manly was pretty high. Big dollars but they are a tad desperate. Des is sick of intentionally deaf players.

This new Simpkins kid we have starting on Thursday (or 3 years)-he’s another massive body.

192 cms at 105kms and still growing.

Joe is 190 cms and 112 kilos. Still some bulk available after the Bronco weird science and rumours of unconventional dieting.

So we are talking blokes who are taller than Packer although the youngster needs a muscle mass diet to catch up.

Big Jim is a tad taller and heavier yet again.

They tower over the lawnmower and are on the whole heavier.

In the press at least, our recruitment chief Hartigan was especially pleased with young Simpkins in comparison to other signings I’ve read him discussing- so he obviously thinks a lot of him.

Once again, Madge into his classic giant pack mode. You have to be massive to get a look in.

I’ll have to do some homework, but I am not so sure too many other sides will field as many raw mongrel giant brutes as we will be.

It will be noticeable when the sides run out.

I know that size and strength isn’t everything, but it’s telling us a few things about our factory before the Marquees arrive.

The amount of talent available for 2022 is truly eye watering. I was looking at that tonite. I can’t remember a more fertile year for a long long time.

We might even want to calm down a bit on signings now. Grade a few cubs and save up for 2022. A flood of storm and bunnies for starters. Blokes like Adam Reynolds etc. Christmas! I might start a campaign against signing anymore regular players. Then again, Mansour is watching his future slip through his grasp and the Cory Allen solution remains compelling.

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
He was off contract and not re-signed

As others mentioned never stood out in lower grades and ended 2019 on the bench for nsw cup. He seemed pretty safe at the back but didn’t offer anything in attack apart from support play. He won’t be on an NRL contract so I wouldn’t give him too much thought.
It’s not him just confirmed the player in photo is a u20 kid training with seniors

Des was f**king furious with his team last round of 2020.

He virtually called them f**king idiots.

He’s hoping the lawnmower will raise the overall iq.

Given his infantile self serving tantrum that seems unlikely.

Foran or no Foran, the silverdales are in for another year of footy psychosis.

They should extend the northern beaches ban for the season. Turn the whole zone into a wilderness area for the lessor spotted penguin.

Last edited: