1. Round 6 Edition OUT NOW:

The Round 6 issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and NRL match programme for is out now!

It's time for the NRL to take concussion more seriously. A look at recent events and what rules need changing. We talk to Adam O'Brien on how Newcastle plan to respond after last week's big loss to the Titans, and there's a special tribute to retiring North Queensland half Michael Morgan. As always, the full program for the coming weekend's action across NRL, NSWRL and QRL with a wrap-up of the weekend just gone.

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 6 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Rumours (signings, sackings & other stuff)

Discussion in 'Wests Tigers' started by madunit, Apr 8, 2017.

1. Disillusioned Tiger

Disillusioned Tiger Juniors

What?

2. The Rosco

The Rosco Juniors

Yep TT. All he has to do is get rid of the stupid union/Vunivalu dives.
    f**k, he's quick !!!
    Dare we get excited about him and the jet ?
    We missed out on JAC, now we got 2 of them.

WA Tiger and macnaz like this.
  3. WA Tiger

WA Tiger Juniors

Although I think we already have with Roberts

4. WA Tiger

WA Tiger Juniors

Your attempt to justify recruiting Laurie - an untested NRL player - is feeble..some of us are happy with the risk some are not. Move on.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
  5. Vozzy

Vozzy Juniors

Laurie is definitely worth the risk. Even if it takes a season to get him to where Madge sees him. We could though keep playing an experienced player on 950k to run the ball back 5m and never support the ball carrier whose best games were with another club or bring in someone untested but looks exciting with potential he may even bring the enthusiasm to the team which has been lacking since Marshall was young. It's no different then signing any young player or promoting someone from your own juniors.

6. Old Time Tiger

Old Time Tiger Bench

I have wondered who was going to support the Jet, Rosco.

You watch some games and just know when the ball gets to some outside backs in their own 20 it's 'look out time'. Tigers haven't had that since, maybe Larry Corowa?

Now there's some genuine speed. Only hope that the other backs have done plenty of sprint training in the silly season.

7. The Silverdale Phantom

The Silverdale Phantom First Grade

That momo thinks he won’t get a first grade berth with Roberts and BJ in the squad tells us a lot about where he thinks the squad is at.

Not a sign of anything less than being ready, willing and able.

And he has much more insight and knowledge into how these lads are going than anyone on this forum.

I wouldnt mind trying to sign him next year for trading or on selling purchasing purposes. He’s been a rock solid investment.

8. Tigerm

Tigerm Bench

It’s being reported (on Instagram) that Musgrove has been called into the Maori All Star team.

9. The Silverdale Phantom

Hope so.

macnaz and Tigerm like this.
  10. Tigerm

Tigerm Bench

I hope he puts a shot on LM, just because.

11. Disillusioned Tiger

I had, sorry if I didn’t mention it. The funniest thing was that “argument” was the most liked comment I have ever had.

12. The Silverdale Phantom

Bunnies have some work to do in relation to retaining Reynolds.

I’d be surprised if we haven’t checked on his welfare if the Brooks experiment ( ie giving him decent forwards for once in his life) goes wrong.

Madge and Renno are close mates and Harto would know he can use that relationship.

He should stay at Souths but he deserves something decent. Gags or Latrell to be offloaded.

13. Disillusioned Tiger

They want Latrell for 3 or 4 years, money all agreed. He only wants a two year contract -he’ll sign eventually. Gags would be my tip as to who is surplus to requirements.

14. stryker

stryker Bench

What?

15. The Silverdale Phantom

LMs been out injured for awhile. He’s grossly overweight and all that, you’d think he show some respect for the bunnies, although he signed on for beer money.

I thought gags had been on the player car lot for ages. Clubs come to inspect him and there’s a broken windscreen wiper or the tire in the boot is flat etc. Always a reason.

But an auction to throw money at Renno and a reserve is a good idea for the rabbits.

I love my brooksy but if we have the go forward this year and he’s not following on, the Adam Reynolds is a solution very few of us could challenge for want of footy excellence. Luke needs to run forward. He doesn’t want to end up like Hunt.

We could do a player trade plus some of our cash.

He knows dougie and everything about his improving game. He’d arrive “ready to play”

He’s a game legend, tough as nails, but he might be ready to move on.

I think anything less than $750 and a wholesome tpa package would be an insult. 2-3 years.

16. The Silverdale Phantom

When the catweasel was being unkind with you and you were going to meet him at the aquarium to discuss your differences.

I stepped in to assist.

We don’t want any real life aggro stemming from LU. It’s not who we are. It’s not on. Less than Zero tolerance.

I had your back.

And for the lads here, it’s up to all of us to report and make sure this sad stuff doesn’t get out of hand.

Not that I have any personal issue with the cat weasel. But two friends in argument is always a bad idea.

Brother Stryker is in qld so it’s going to take his post an hour to arrive.

17. benched tiger

benched tiger Bench

Things are looking promising with the new talent coming to the club, but I’m not going to lose sleep if these young blokes don’t turn out to be superstars ,as they probably are not breaking the bank,Mbye however, seems a nice guy but it just brings tears to my eyes when I see the amount of coin he is on for an average player.

18. WA Tiger

WA Tiger Juniors

That is funny

And still know one knows if Laurie is likely to succeed in the NRL...like I said I don’t mind him coming to WT.. At least it gives us a chance of improving..For the people that do mind losing Momo for Laurie tho, because he’s unproven, your argument means nothing, and trying to push it on them even repeating it over and over, will still hit a brick wall.....obviously. Too much drama

19. stryker

stryker Bench

Lol thanks

20. WA Tiger

WA Tiger Juniors

Read it again...an added couple of speech marks and commas and now it’s right as rain ...the other 2 were done on the run