What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Ronnie is far and away the best runner in the league and if the players adopted a one hundredth of his attitude, we’d be leading the f**king comp.

Maybe we could change the jerseys to make the boys tackle better.

At least the club is in panic mode. We should be grateful they have recognised some kind of change is needed. Even a useless one.

No doubt the Accounts department came up with it.

Tigerm

First Grade
No one thought Naden was coming here did they?...He knows Barrett’s good..He’s prob “mates” with him..And no one of substance is coming to WT untill Madge fks off
We’re we ever actually in the race for his signature?

Tigerm

First Grade
On another completely different matter, I hope you guys and gals can see the moon tonight, spectacular from where I am.

That’s good.
Ronnie can now spend his afternoons yelling at his cat.

He’s already yelling at his cats.

All I want I know is how the top 8 sides managed to perform without Robbie growling at them all afternoon.

Hes going to fix everything? f**k off.

We might get a brawl with our own side as the only participants. Novel and good until our players get sent off.

Remind them of pre season training when we were smokies to come in15th.

Last edited:

gordsy

Juniors
Anyone with a brain can see hiring Farah as a trainer is a claytons move to deflect the headlines from Jjunkie looking Justin, Lee the dill and the rest of the hockey helmet wearing, short bus riding dopes that run this club. It's the same reason the Broncos hired Kevie. If deflects blame from the top and gives them patsies,

On another completely different matter, I hope you guys and gals can see the moon tonight, spectacular from where I am.

I live in far far south western Sydney. Quicker to fly to any other capital city in the country than drive into Sydney during rush hour. When we get our airport, we can fly to Mascot that will help a lot with city meetings.

The last time any of us saw the moon here in Sydney it was on Tv during the lunar landings in 1969. I remember it well, it was black and white.

Pascoe regularly moons us I’m afraid.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
NRL news 2021: Broncos’ monster offer for Mitchell Moses, Eels, Shaun Johnson contract

Broncos go all-in on Moses, but can he stand the heat?

The Broncos are looking to go all-in on Eels star Mitchell Moses with Shaun Johnson a potential option if they miss out on their prime playmaker target.

However, Paul Kent revealed on NRL 360 that Moses would be wary of the pressure that comes with being paid over $1 million a season at the Broncos, after what players like Ben Hunt and Anthony Milford have gone through.

“The thing that you have to be wary of is the Ben Hunt example,” Kent said.

“You go to the club as the saviour of the club on the big bucks. If you are Mitchell Moses, that is what I believe he is already thinking about is the pressure that is going to come.”

The Eels hold fears that the Broncos’ desperation to land a star playmaker could potentially blow them out of the water at the negotiation table.

------------------------------------

This is an interesting scenario about the big bucks, I am sure Mitchell mentioned similar about not coming to us for a similar reason?

Tigerm

First Grade
I live in far far south western Sydney. Quicker to fly to any other capital city in the country than drive into Sydney during rush hour. When we get our airport, we can fly to Mascot that will help a lot.

The last time any of us saw the moon in Sydney it was on Tv during the lunar landings in 1969. It was black and white. There is no colour on the moon.

Pascoe regularly moons us I’m afraid.
Shame, it was spectacular.

Tigerm

First Grade
I reckon it was a UFO and you mistook it for this “moon thing” myth.

Most Sydney folk would agree with me for sure.

You choose to believe, I get it!

@blue bags is another believer lol.
I tried to download a phone photo, but couldn't? There were no clouds and it came up so huge, anyway, takes your mind of the important things as to why the WT's are not winning any games:D