What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
This is hypothetical:
But if someone come to the club and said they were prepared to put $2m a season for 5 years into a TPA for one player, who would you pick?

Pezz70

Juniors
This is hypothetical:
But if someone come to the club and said they were prepared to put $2m a season for 5 years into a TPA for one player, who would you pick?
Sam Walker. Haven’t see a young bloke adapt to the game at this level so quick since Brad Fittler. He’s defence is a little sus, but he can play, he stays injury free and he’ll up there with John’s, Thurston and co. The ‘chin’ could also be in the running

gordsy

Juniors
We can't sign anyone but Tamou and Laurie, guys whose club were willing to let go, yet people think we have a chance with the likes of Walker. Stop it !!!

Das Hassler

Bench
Tedesco or Pap....they're the only one's who wouldn't require a "right" environment to motivate them..same DNA as Cory Thompson...total pros that would deliver for anyone they were playing for even if they didn't know the names of all their new team mates.

stryker

First Grade
Tedesco or Pap....they're the only one's who wouldn't require a "right" environment to motivate them..same DNA as Cory Thompson...total pros that would deliver for anyone they were playing for even if they didn't know the names of all their new team mates.
Tedesco?
The bloke who used this club, giving nothing back then tried to get out of it at every opportunity whilst bagging it in the press?
f**k that horse faced merkin.

stryker

First Grade
I like that young bloke playing in the centres for Penrith, Matt Burton.
He is a proper old school footballer and probable future rep player.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Cleary would be my priority followed by Tommy Turbo & Munster.IMO they are the top 3 players in the NRL.

Clearys game management is exceptional.He would single handedly get a pissweak peahearted dysfunctional team like ours into the 8.

Vic Mackey

Referee
This is hypothetical:

Anyone in the game? Id say Munster. Second in line would probably be a shock to most but Cam Murray.

BrotherJim05

Bench
If I could sign anyone I 100% would sign Tedesco. Seeing him in a Tigers jersey again would seriously be the best thing I've ever seen.

Say whatever you want, but it still breaks my heart seeing him running around in a Roosters jersey. Maybe in an alternate reality he comes back to Tigers and brings Nathan Brown and JAC with him.

Phil Gould

Juniors
If I could sign anyone I 100% would sign Tedesco. Seeing him in a Tigers jersey again would seriously be the best thing I've ever seen.

Say whatever you want, but it still breaks my heart seeing him running around in a Roosters jersey. Maybe in an alternate reality he comes back to Tigers and brings Nathan Brown and JAC with him.

As much as I would have loved to see him carve it up in a tigers jersey again I would hate to see him gobble up big dollars once he’s past his prime. I’d rather Paps now.

Phil Gould

Juniors
...although, Laurie is doing a good job at FB. What I’d really like to see is the chin stolen from under his fathers nose.