What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Yeah $500 as in 5 hundred not 5 thousand dollars sounds about right for Norman @TSP
Lol.

keep trying to explain I didn’t take your seat during the “ambush”

Besides, no one has disproven my theory that Brooks came good only after we signed Hastings.

Until then, he was addicted to his Gallen 3000 boxing computer game on x box. He was up to the fight with Dylan Edwards.

Brooks came good when we moved Doohee
Which constitutes an on-going atrocity and a human rights issue for a player of Doogie’s quality.

Brookes finally put his Nintendo down once he found out we’d signed sub-marquee to replace him with. A bit late.

Otherwise you are contemplating or at least inferring copping a half-mongrel for the sight of Mbye near a scrum.

I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy.

Last edited:

BrotherJim05

Bench
I'm all for Pangai Jnr provided it's not a lengthy contract. He has a lot of downhill skierness to him and might slip into laziness if he knows his future is all locked up with a fat paycheck. Then again, when you see what Madge has done with Luciano then you can't help but think he is going to get TPJ to the next level

Tigerm

First Grade
Maybe the trip to Brisbane by the three amigo's wasn't a complete waste of time? Just got to beware of the chooks?

If it happens he would be our 30th player, I believe?

Last edited:

tiger102

Juniors
Big aggressive forward who is damaging, exactly what we need! We should be looking at Thomas Flegler, Ethan Bullemor aswell.

simmo1

First Grade
TPJ would be a very good signing. This season he has been much more disciplined and consistent. Him and Haas are clearly the Broncos best two players. He definitely seems like the sort of player Madge can get the best out of.

blaza88z

Coach
Big aggressive forward who is damaging, exactly what we need! We should be looking at Thomas Flegler, Ethan Bullemor aswell.

You can have Flegler provided you pay 100% of that lucrative deal he somehow conned the club into.

TPJ would be a very good signing. This season he has been much more disciplined and consistent. Him and Haas are clearly the Broncos best two players. He definitely seems like the sort of player Madge can get the best out of.

As you type that he's been charged by the MRC, 3 weeks with an early plea.

simmo1

First Grade
As you type that he's been charged by the MRC, 3 weeks with an early plea.

Its mostly from loading, but it is something that needs to be weighed up by all clubs now when signing aggressive players with judiciary history. MRC is charging everything these days, so there will a lot more lengthier suspensions due to loading. Players like TPJ, Radley, Mitchell are regularly going to see 3+ week suspensions for minor incidents that other players would not miss a match for.

Tigerm

First Grade

Brisbane forward Tevita Pangai is facing an extended stint on the sidelines after he was charged by the Match Review Committee following his side's heavy defeat to South Sydney.

Pangai Junior was cited for a Grade One Crusher Tackle on Rabbitohs forward Cameron Murray, with three prior non-similar offences and one prior similar offence in the past two years adding a heavy loading to the base charge.

Pangai Junior will miss the next three matches with an early guilty plea, while the Tongan international stands to miss the next four games if he unsuccessfully fights the charge.

A good buy, IMO, contained aggro (Is there such a thing) is what Tigers need.
Get him down straight away, train hard, let the players know and truly understand that they have 3 weeks to convince Madge that they are worthy of a starting spot in either the 13 or 17 and say, pick me. TPJ gets 3 weeks to freshen up with no guarantee of a starting role in 4 weeks.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors

Brisbane forward Tevita Pangai is facing an extended stint on the sidelines after he was charged by the Match Review Committee following his side's heavy defeat to South Sydney.

Pangai Junior was cited for a Grade One Crusher Tackle on Rabbitohs forward Cameron Murray, with three prior non-similar offences and one prior similar offence in the past two years adding a heavy loading to the base charge.

Pangai Junior will miss the next three matches with an early guilty plea, while the Tongan international stands to miss the next four games if he unsuccessfully fights the charge.

Interesting that was posted on the tigers website lol?

That would all but confirm we’ve got him without it actually being official. Or the media team is just stupid.

Tigerm

First Grade
Interesting that was posted on the tigers website lol?

That would all but confirm we’ve got him without it actually being official. Or the media team is just stupid.
They do post it every week, but tbh, I have not noticed if the do it after each game?

Latest posts