What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

First Grade
Just seen a post on the other forum, that Hodgson is near enough to a done deal?

I wonder what happens with Liddell and/or Simpkin, if true?

This should please people.

Benji Marshall returns to Wests Tigers​

He’s been told he will be an ambassador, but he will get the shock of his life when he’s ushered through the door and then led straight down the hallway to training.

Times are tough..

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lachlan Lam seems like one of those players getting a leg up because of who his Dad is, like Tex Hoy. Much prefer to pick up Drew Hutchison if we were going after a Roosters half due to Brooks departing.

Lam sucks, I thought he wasn’t horrible as a bench hooker but as a half he’s average nsw cup standard. Agree on Hutchinson, both he and Adam Keirghan flew under the radar for the Roosters but they were very good. I thought Hutch was better then Walker, just wasn’t a rookie with a famous dad so didn’t get the wraps

The Rosco

Bench
No way if his stance against getting the jab remains. Top dollar for a part time football player. Sounds like a Wests Tigers strategy.
Ahhh . . . remember when our great country was a democracy, and we had such wonderful foundations as freedom of choice ? Not what I believe, not what you believe, but the freedom to have those beliefs and choices.
Let's just take a step back here . . . . we welcome a guy who stomped a bloke's head, but someone who chooses to wait and see with the jab is a definite no-no ? um, ok.

The anti vaccine people are very strange.

When the black muck that is not of normal human origin starts dribbling out of your nose full of chunks of your rotting internal organs and you can’t lie down because it’s too painful, you won’t be too concerned about your rights then.

Sign him up, get him pissed and when he passes out, call up Steve Dank and Flanno and jab him.

Last edited:
Ahhh . . . remember when our great country was a democracy, and we had such wonderful foundations as freedom of choice ? Not what I believe, not what you believe, but the freedom to have those beliefs and choices.
Let's just take a step back here . . . . we welcome a guy who stomped a bloke's head, but someone who chooses to wait and see with the jab is a definite no-no ? um, ok.
You won’t find any pesky bill of rights in our constitution.

It’s only a few folk with a gavel in the courts that stands between us and renegade government.

The Rosco

Bench
The anti vaccine people are very strange.

When the black muck that is not of normal human origin starts dribbling out of your nose full of chunks of your rotting internal organs and you can’t lie down because it’s too painful, you won’t be too concerned about your rights then.

Sign him up, get him pissed and when he passes out, call up Steve Dank and Flanno and jab him.
Let's not get too side-tracked by this . . . but apparently, I can catch it, you can catch it. I can spread it, you can spread it. I can die from it, you can die from it.
That's the cold hard facts. The rest of the massive dialogue might lie somewhere between the truth, propoganda and what the ABC tells you to believe. What Richard Wilkins or Waleed Ali think shouldn't influence your opinions.
Anyway, we are here as stupid supporters of this bloody team of ours. Let's not start dividing between religions, stance on gay marriage, car brands, Chinese vs Thai restaurants, or covid vax stance.

Let's not get too side-tracked by this . . . but apparently, I can catch it, you can catch it. I can spread it, you can spread it. I can die from it, you can die from it.
That's the cold hard facts. The rest of the massive dialogue might lie somewhere between the truth, propoganda and what the ABC tells you to believe. What Richard Wilkins or Waleed Ali think shouldn't influence your opinions.
Anyway, we are here as stupid supporters of this bloody team of ours. Let's not start dividing between religions, stance on gay marriage,
I’m entitled to my view.

I think all the unvaccinated folk are basically superstitious muppets with respect to this part of their belief system.

They are basically wrong and irredeemably stupid.

Tin-hat wearing freaks, knuckle dragging Tyrone May tolerant, the works!

My favourite social influencer is @stryker puss.

Last edited: