What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Ahem . . . the disclaimer clearly said "and I may be wrong"

Too late cuz, I’ve already re-published Ron’s biting witticism on another thread where Ive been holidaying over the off season.

It joins the kfc ad as a finalist. More simple but ffs hilarious.

Nice of you to take one for the team though.
Done the lu wt forum proud. Up on the front lines like that.

I don’t care, I love it!

Last edited:

The Rosco

Bench
Phantom, good to see you keeping up your form.
You somehow channel Peter Tosh, while wearing your Raymond J Bartholomew beret.
Lay off the shed over Christmas mate. Or at least give it a break for a day here and there.
Merry Christmas mate.

WA Tiger

Bench
‘22 is the year of the tiger… Tigers were born from about start of feb, obviously for 12 months in ‘50 ‘62 ‘74 ‘86 ‘98 2010 and ‘22 ..leaders, fearless, always fighting the good fight, never backing down,last man standing and a strong sense of justice and what is fair- generally

Funny thing I stumble across very few of the older Tigers. Their either in jail or maybe CEO’s ?

Last edited:

WA Tiger

Bench
Madge and Sheens are both Tigers- I find there’s only room for one in a close environment coz you can’t fake it.. I might be wrong but I’m expecting fireworks..iether way imo it’s going to be a much more interesting year than the previous few and prob better results for us, with the new recruits who let’s face it are top notch..and the upgraded support staff (attitude/skills)and the accountability with Sheens watching every move..Lets hope so

Wizardman

First Grade
I heard a possible three way swap is happening....leilua to cows, luki to knights, toa to us....If that is the case, I will lose my shit.

Looks like a good backline depth player for us

Thats all he'll be if youre lucky tbh. Kid was good in the juniors but never really lived up to potential and he was given plenty of chances.

Perth Tiger

Bench
Probably a good signing depending on how much we are paying him. He is the type of player that increases the floor of the playing squad's potential but doesn't change the ceiling.

Wizardman

First Grade
For sure, would swap Luki or Nanai for him in a heart beat.

But if Newcastle get him and we get a reserve grade winger how can adequately fill in for first grade I wouldn't be happy
I'd be pissed....but it is a wait and see time. We have actually been good this off season.

Fordy20

Juniors
Looks like a good backline depth player for us

I like it. Our winger depth has been garbage for a long time. Ken and Nofo should have the starting positions locked, but with this signing hopefully we see the end of Talau on the wing

BrotherJim05

Bench
Very good depth signing. We don't really have any wingers in the waiting. Talau and Kepoaoa can play there but realistically they are both better at center.

I read somewhere that Gidart has been very impressive at training. He struggled last year with his injury but it appears we have got him at 100% fitness. I'm not saying he is going to be amazing or anything but it looks like he will get the starting spot. I wouldn't mind seeing Kepoaoa getting the other center spot for rd 1. He was really good in that bunnies game then got injured.

simmo05

Bench
Probably a good signing depending on how much we are paying him. He is the type of player that increases the floor of the playing squad's potential but doesn't change the ceiling.
That's good though, our floor is really f**king low. We got towelled up by the spooner...

Last edited: