What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

The frustrating thing about the defense is it's not due to missed tackles it's usually due to poor reads on the goal line outside. Someone like Nofo when he does tackle someone he nails them and also Luke Brooks has a good technique for a half back. I think our poor defense starts with the starting forward pack getting strolled down the middle in the opening 10min with poor contact which by the 4th/5th tackle cause the wingers having to rush because 3/4 forwards are needed to complete a tackle.
So true about the forward defence.

But the new rules haven’t done much for other sides mid field d either.

A lot more danger zone attack than the old days. Teams with good kickers have an advantage.

Half our side should be taught the basic 5th tackle kick to give us options.

Look at Momo last year in that game on that wing. 2 tries because had he the basics. Beautiful, pristine attacking footy. Ball lands in space and scorer has time to make a cup of a coffee before he strolls over unencumbered.

I’m over us semaphoring our attack.

When ball leaves boot, their fullback is already wondering who he will pass it to once he reaches our 20.

NASA calibrates it’s atomic clocks in orbit around the earth by the predictability of our attack.

I don’t care if the players can play 300 minutes straight if weve lost the game ten times over by halftime.

Last edited:
It’s a massive signing on many levels.

It shows confidence about in our future and is a reward for our efforts to identify and sign him when he was rotting away as a punk kid at the eels.

In a strange and weird alignment of the stars, we have made him the best young forward in the game.

Other sides would kill to secure his services.

I thought he had future rooster or storm written all over him! They’d slime him in with greasy cash and bent morals.

He’d be on 850 at the cowboys.

I wonder what the deal is?

That game when he personally carried half the smug pack and their impenetrable wave defence 10 metres over the line and scored.

“ get out of my way you over-rated “don’t u know who I am” meathead pounces”

Get your Stef fix on Rookie of the year highlights on Tigers official.

My kids get kfc tonight. The stefano meal. Upsized.

Ex NRL junior at work responds to the news when I rang him with “no way!” Aka Genuine disbelief.

Last edited:
I’m very pleasantly surprised by this news.
Not sure what sweetened the deal but I’m glad the old recruitment team weren’t tasked with this.
Potential star has re-signed here. That hasn’t happened in a long time.

Always the little stab into Harto.

Who the f**k signed steff up in the first place?

Was it Timbo from Sausage-on-Stoke?

Ffs show some dignity during a win! Don’t spoil the occasion.

There would be no steff without Harto.

Let’s not rewrite our history. It’s bad enough!

It’s time for wine, women and song as they used to say.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
It’s a massive signing on many levels.

It shows confidence about in our future and is a reward for our efforts to identify and sign him when he was rotting away as a punk kid at the eels.

In a strange and weird alignment of the stars, we have made him the best young forward in the game.

Other sides would kill to secure his services.

I thought he had future rooster or storm written all over him! They’d slime him in with greasy cash and bent morals.

He’d be on 850 at the cowboys.

I wonder what the deal is?
$855 I believe😂

Eels forum say 700.

That’s Lucy money for 40 minutes. 😂

Theres a forum skirmish on over at eels.

A couple of them thought he’d come “home” and they are copping a small clip over the ear from us. Once their heavyweights arrive, I’m doing the runner, unless @stryker puss arrives in support.

Grab brother @Vic Mackey before he gets wounded! He’s fearless!

Lol. This forum is crazy sometimes.

Last edited:

Great Interview.

Talks up the club and is fans and you can tell he’s really stoked about the opportunity received and praise he’s got for his 115kg efforts!

We spoke about this a little while ago and hoped he would repay the faith.

He is an honourable man.

Magpies Forever

Juniors
I’m very pleasantly surprised by this news.
Not sure what sweetened the deal but I’m glad the old recruitment team weren’t tasked with this.
Potential star has re-signed here. That hasn’t happened in a long time.
This is the type of scenario I'd love Harry T to be able to swing something tasty as a TPA or 'cost price' apartment in a development coming his way as an incentive to get Stefano over the line. That type of incentive legally done, gets things done and attracts others. Anyhow, whatever, Stefano has re-signed and given us long suffering, pessimistic supporters a smile. Well done WT and Stefano.